Epilogue

Giggles filled the room as Mahir nuzzled into Belle's hair, tickling her, pecking her ear, his hands held both her hands that were in his hairs and pinned them beside her

Giggles filled the room as Mahir nuzzled into Belle's hair, tickling her, pecking her ear, his hands held both her hands that were in his hairs and pinned them beside her. He stroked his nose with her which made her giggle more while he chuckled before fusing his lips with her.

He kissed her slowly and deeply while his hands gripped her hands which were wriggling to get freed, fighting to dominate. It's been 3 months since everything went well. Mahir is no longer in the mafia, Along with CALIBRIA'S, SILICIAN'S too ended, they run a five star hotel now, and a small company, last night Mahir And Belle both got married.

As Belle won freeing her hand from his grip, she held his hairs pushing him more towards her, deepening the kiss.

"You have no idea how much i love you kitten"Mahir vreatherd breaking the kiss, planting a soft kiss on her cheek

"I know"Belle giggled as he licked her earlobe, she made him look at her "I love you too …more than you"she said planting a kiss on his lips making him smile.

They both lay there in each other's arms, with Belle keeping her head on Mahir's chest and Mahir hugging her, his hand around her waist holding her securely against him.

"What are you thinking?"Mahir finally asked, seeing Belle lost in her thoughts. She looked at him.

"About a devil!!!"she said with amusement.

"Devil?"Mahir confirmed. Belle nodded "And his choice"she added.

Mahir smiled "So what are you thinking about him?"he asked, stroking her hairs.

"Lemme tell you a story about him"Belle said, and giggled as he roamed his hand up on her waist pulling her more against him.

"Sure"he said huskily

"So there lived a Devil, ruthless and merciless in his kingdom"he rolled his tongue against his cheek in amusement, as he knew what she was talking about or whom…who is the devil.

"He was an asshole to be honest"she added, he chuckled "ok"

"Everyone knew him as a heartless beast, but this heartless beast too had a hard under the layer of stone"Belle said, as she locked her eyes with his.

"He too craves for love he never got….which made him more inhuman ….but one day he fell in love ….which ignited the childish immature,sweet side of him, which died long back"she said pecking his forehead.

"And now he is no more a devil but a loving husband"she said cupping his cheeks he smiled with tears in his eyes making her smile.

She lay back again hugging him, placing her head back on his chest.

"Yeah that is different, that he is still a devil on a bed" Belle teased.

"Huh?"Mahir looked at her,

"What?"she asked, acting not knowing what he was talking about.

"Am I a devil in bed?"he raised his brows, she bit her lip trying not to laugh, and nodded.

He flipped their positions, making her giggle "Then let me ,one!!!"

"Belle"the room of their door opened as Misha rushed into their room.

They sat on the bed startled covering themselves up "What the hell misha….you could've knoc-"ignoring Mahir

Misha rushed towards Belle and said something in her ears, making Mahir frowned as Belle's expressions changed, "You go am coming " Belle said and stood up as soon as she left wearing Mahir's shirt.

"What happened?"Mahir asked.

"Tara is not eating anything…"she said and rushed outwards.

Mahir's pov

I walked inside Misha's room, following Belle, she took Tara from Misha , and Misha walked out while she sat on bed opening her shirt, breastfeeding her!!!

I sighed in relief and walked towards her.

I caressed Tara's head lightly as I looked at her with shining eyes.

My daughter!!!

The feeling is so good!!!!!

That now I am a father.

I thought everything ended that day, but my daughter was a warrior, I smiled.

"Why did you name her Tara?"I asked Belle, she looked at me and smiled.

"Coz she is a star!!!!"she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Always shining, brightening our world"she added, i smiled and pecked Tara's forehead then Belle's.

She handed me Tara, as she buttoned her shirt back while i held my daughter as if she was a glass do

"She is so beautiful, " I said,stroking my finger on her cheek lightly.

She had the same cheeks like Belle,and eyes like mumma!!!

I stopped stroking her cheek as she held my finger, glaring at me.

"Woahh…now I am sure she is your daughter only"Belle said as she came beside me, i chuckled with tears filled in my eyes.

And nodded " my daughter" I said and planted a kiss on her forehead and hugged her close to my heart. While Belle hugged me from the side , I wrapped my one hand around her.

The most special feeling!!!!

The end!!!