CHAPTER 8

"Kate"hearing her name in the silence surrounded in the hall ,she looked towards the source of the sound as her eyes travelled towards the kitchen

"Belle"her voice sounded surprised and shocked ,a light chuckled of disbelief left her mouth as she palmed her mouth, her eyes filled with tears.

For the first time when Adriano brought her with him, after we left the Belmond Grande, I was too mad at him, because she was Belle's best friend of course, I didn't care if she was in danger, or anything. I wanted her to stay away from me .From my sight, I never wanted to remember her because of Kate, but everytime she saw me she used to ask about where Belle was.

What should I tell her? I left her!!

Back in the hotel room with a million dollar cheque, which she never withdrawed .

What should I tell her? I love the only woman who brought the light in my life, thinking I will darken her life too , with my darkness.

What should I tell her? I committed the biggest sin of abandoning the woman I love when she needed me the most believing that I will destroy her life.

What good happened in her life , when I left her? Nothing!!!

She ruined her life even more!!!!

The sole reason for this is me.The betrayal I gave her. She is fully changed! The girl who loved her self respect more than anything , sells it ...for money!!!!

There could be a lot of ways to earn but why like this.

I looked at her as she walked outside the kitchen, while Kate ran towards her , wrapping her arms around her shouting her name in excitement "Belle".

Belle stood still, as Kate cried and sobbed, taking her name and murmuring how she missed her so much. While Belle stood there in an awkward situation, her expression changed into a pissed one as she rolled her eyes sighing frustratedly, Which Adriano noticed, he looked towards me, his jaw clenched and his eyes speaking.

SEE WHAT YOU MADE HER!!!!!!

Looking away and taking my eyes back to Kate and Belle, I stared at them for seconds. Until, feeling the air getting thicker and awkwardness surrounding them, she broke the hug,till Belle managed to have a neutral smile. Kate looked at both me and Adriano feeling things strange, who had an icy expression.

"How you have been...Kate"Belle's soft voice sounded extra sugary and fake.

Kate opened her mouth to speak but before she can Belle cut her off "last I heard from you before you going missing or getting kidnapped whatever...."tears filled in Kate's eyes as she looked down haring Belle's i-don't-give-a-damn-about-you-anymore tone.

"Adriano saved you right?"she said mockingly and looked at Adriano, whose lips spread into thin lines.

Adriano rushed towards Kate as a few sobs left her mouth, she was crying!!!!

"Kate"he whispered to her, who leaned against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, whispering soothing words in her ear.

"Wait!!!!"Belle's astonished and excited bitch voice made everyone look at her , who had a suspicious expression.

"Is something brewing between you guys?"

"Like love something"she chuckled in disbelief.

"Bro don't get me wrong but all this is fake...it's just affection of few days''she laughed, while something pierced in my heart ,a s I felt something wrapped around my throat that was trying to choke me, tears filled in my eyes, why my nails drugged into my skin, yeah of course it's an affection of few days, that's what changed you so much, coz of this affection only I cry every time, my heart craves every second, it's just co of affection. No such thing as love exists right?

"Ahh whatever it is"she sighed , still trying to control herself from laughing.

"Am too tired after getting fucked by two men in row"she looked at me with a smug look, I looked away stuffing my hands in my pocket.

"So I need a good sleep, see ya"she said as she walked upstairs, while the servants carried her luggage behind her.

Why only this job, why nothing else,there are a lot of ways to earn, I looked away from her disappearing figure letting out a frustrating sigh, I should've checked on her occasionally.

If I had she wouldn't be working as a prostitute which killed her original self.

I didn't realise that tears made their way down my eyes and I didn't realise when Kate and Adriano left before my eyes.

Kate and Adriano have been in a relationship for six months, I never knew when this 'love' thing happened between them, maybe the day he saved her,it's from that day, or I don't know maybe before that?

Coz when Adriano saved her along with the other girls , he left them all to their respective addresses whereas he brought her with him.

WHY THIS SPECIAL CARE?

SPECIAL AFFECTION?

WHY I SAW HIM STARING AT HER THROUGH HER WINDOW EVERY NIGHT!!!!!

OFCOURSE IT WAS LOVE!!!!!

TO BE HONEST ...I WAS GLAD FOR HIM , MAYBE I CAN'T GET MY LOVE, BUT MY FRIENDS CAN. DOMENICO AND NATASHA ARE TOO ENGAGED SINCE 3 MONTHS.

EVERYONE DESERVES LOVE, SO DO MY FRIENDS , BUT NOT ME!!

A DEVIL WHO DESTROYED HIS OWN LOVE STORY, HIS LOVER , NEVER DESERVED TO BE LOVED.

AM THE VILLAIN OF MY STORY.

I made my way upstairs towards my room, as the only thing running in my mind, how to revive that old Belle, the girl whom I loved, who loved her self respect, who was soft yet brave, not this bitchy bold Belle, whom I hate.

I knocked on the door, which soon opened.

"Yes"she yawned, as I pinned her under my gaze, eyesing her from top to bottom, who was now in a black loose T-shirt and maybe shorts under it or nothing, not sure, coz her T covered her mid thighs.

She looked at me raising her brows, I tilted "move aside bitch"I snarled, I hate her bitchy attitude more than anything. This attitude of hers always convinces me to pull her in my lap, yanking her dress up and spanking her , for the attitude she has towards me.

She opened the door wide open, as I walked in slipping the jacket off my shoulders I sat on the bed removing my shoes.

"Are you gonna sleep here?"she asked, I nod.

"I guess that's what the contract says"I shrugged, she let out a frustrated growl before falling on bed. "Whatever"she mutters, that's when I noticed she wore nothing under her T , her milky white skin ,tightened my cock, as I stared at them, my eyes turning dark with lust.

"But I am too tired for any physical fun right now....so you can just sleep"she said, yawning. I looked away burying the thoughts I am getting right now.

Removing the shirt I collapsed beside her letting out a sigh, I turned towards her facing her , who was sleeping peacefully, with her both hand folded under her head, her face shone in the moonlight reflecting the purest soul she was, the soul which is still hidden inside her, somewhere, He hairs fell on her face making a perfect match of black hairs and white skin, which was the most beautiful view to watch.

Tugging the hair behind her ears, I stared at the cute expression, that my old Belle had during sleep, for the first time in these days, it felt like it's the girl I once loved, of course a person can't lie asleep, their face speaks all ,a grin formed on my face as I adore her caressing her cheek lightly. She is my angel!!!!