The start

Y/n just turned 21 years old. She dropped out of college because her boyfriend well now ex cheated on her and y/n just couldn't handle it.

So y/n moved back home to her parents.
Y/n recently saw some weird witch academy on the news y/n thought it was bullshit. "Pfft surely witches aren't real I mean as if!" Y/n exclaimed to her mother. Y/n's mother had never engaged with y/n about witches which y/n found very odd.

One chilly winter night y/n was scrolling on her phone before going to bed when all if a sudden she saw a picture of her ex with a new girl. You thought okay? Whatever, but you looked at the photo again and it was your bestest friend, Carla. "How could she!" You yelled out loud. You were furious you ran out of your room your mind was spinning in a whirlwind. You couldn't believe what you had seen!

Carla was your best friend she was the one that helped you get over your ex! And now she's fucking him?? Y/n paced through her house she felt like she could burn it down!

When all of a sudden all the candles lit up. Y/n was frightened what just happened is there a ghost? What?! You screamed for your mother to tell her about the candles but still furious about Carla.

Your mother came rushing out of her room a robe on and uggs.
What?!? She exclaimed you told her what happened and she thought you were being stupid, and that just pushed you over the edge that was it you were done. Then all of a sudden the fire alarm went off everything burst into flames!

"Oh my god!" You cried out your mother ran to the kitchen to get the fire extinguisher, she was lucky she had one!

"Mother what just happened?!"
"Well sweetie I think your a witch"
"A what!?" You couldn't believe what she said
" i Said your a witch!"
This reminds you of Gary potter when hagrid tells Harry he's a wizard!
"I haven't told you this but you come from a bloodline of witches, I was so worried and scared your going to be a switch because sometimes it skips a generation, well it skipped me"
"Mum what" you didn't understand!
So your mother explained everything to you,
She suggested you go to a witch academy that you saw on the news,

Miss Robichaux's Academy.