Cordelia Goode

The door swung open and you saw a woman older than you she had perfect blonde hair tucked perfectly behind her ear

The door swung open and you saw a woman older than you she had perfect blonde hair tucked perfectly behind her ear. She was wearing a beautiful floral dress that made her figure look amazing her face was so beautiful she was perfect.

She looked you up and down. You weren't wearing anything special just a pair of jeans and an oversized shirt. She made you blush. Hard.

"Oh my I-" Cordelia thought to herself.

Oh shit wtf is happening you thought to yourself.

"Hello I'm Cordelia Goode! I've been expecting you! Y/n  y/l/n. Come on in"
" hello miss Goode so nice to meet you!"
"Just call me Cordelia darling"
oh my fucking god she was a woman you never have felt that way for a woman before!You watched as she lead you inside to her office because she had to do some type of meeting thing or whatever. You saw a few other girls in the academy. As she walked you stared at her she was so damn beautiful and you felt some weird connection with her. Wow she was absolutely stunning! "Y/n stop she is most likely your teacher you can't have a relationship like that" you thought

She sat in her office at one side of the table as she invited you to sit down too.

"So y/n, why are you here? What happened?"
"Well I um got extremely furious at something and all the candles in my house lit up"
"Wow that's a lot"
"It's not all though, my mother heard me and came rushing out I told her what happened and she seemed like she didn't believe me, but then the whole living room blew up in flames it was crazy. We put it out and then my mother told me I'm coming here. So here I am"
Cordelia stayed quiet and nodded as you spoke.
"Wow y/n a whole living room is a lot especially since you never knew you were a witch!"
You stared at her while she spoke her face moving perfectly. She made you feel this certain way. Was it love? No y/n it's to early and she's way older me, you thought to yourself.
"Y/n?"
Cordelia snapped you out of your thoughts.
You then realised you were just staring at her for ages.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry I was uh- just thinking um about uh the fire, yeah"
Cordelia did a cute little giggle. As the supreme she can obviously read minds she try's not to though since it it's rude but she couldn't help herself she knew exactly what you were thinking. It made her blush a bit.

"Well y/n I'll give you a tour because your in! Welcome to Miss Robichaux's Academy!" She said cheerfully.

You followed her out of her office and you couldn't but just stare at her. Omg you were drooling her perfect snatched waist her perfect butt. She was so beautiful.

"This is the main lounge"
"Ah this is Zoe and this queenie!"
"Zoe and Queenie this is y/n she is new here!"
"Nice to meet you they both said politely"
"Hi so nice to meet you too" you said while shaking there hands.
"Zoe and Queenie take lessons here so expect to have them as your teacher" Cordelia said as she showed you the rest of the house.

"Wow it's so nice Cordelia"
"Do you think so?" She said cutely
"Yes I do it's so neat and comfy while being so elegant at the same time"
"Thank you I think I decorated the place well then!"
"You sure did!"

She took you to the greenhouse she told you how she spent so much time in there. You loved cooking and mixing different herbs and spices to crate new flavours so you already loved the green house.

The greenhouse house was filled with different plants and you saw a vintage record player in there too it looked really cool.

" I really love cooking and using different herbs!"
"Really? You can help me cook dinners then"
"I would love to!"
" I really love the greenhouse, I love plants and gardening!" Cordelia told you
"So your a green thumb supreme?!" You said in a cute mocking way. Cordelia was a bit shocked you felt comfortable enough to joke with her, but she was happy you did. She turned at you giggling she gave you a warming smile. Geez her smile was so beautiful you thought.
" I guess you could say that. So I guess your a mini Gordon Ramsay then?" She said in the same tone you did. You smiled at her laughing then she started laughing. Omg she's so she's just so... perfect you thought.
Your laughs together just sounded like pure love and happiness it was a spectacular moment. I really hope I get to spend time with Cordelia in here a lot you thought.

"Well I guess I'll show you to your room then y/n"
You nodded

You followed her back inside up to your room. She took you to a room. She told you sharing it with a girl called Laura. She opened the door to your new room.
"Dinner is at 7:00 if you want to come help come down at 6:00"
"I'll be there thank you Cordelia"
She winked at you walked off closing the door behind her.
Oh.My.fucking.god she just winked at me. She made you blush hard she made you nervous. It was almost like she meant to make me feel this way. Y/n stop she is your supreme you thought.

You turned around to your new roommate she was sitting on her bed, you didn't realise she saw your reaction to Cordelia winking at you.

"Hi I'm Laura golder!"