Miss Robichaux's Academy

The next morning you woke to your mother yelling at you to get up
"mum what the fuck it's 6:30!!"
"Get up your going to Miss Robichaux's Academy"
"To what?!?"
"The academy for witches you silly goose!"
You didn't know how to feel your own mother didn't even ask you if you wanted to go! You felt like you had no say so you just got up and didn't argue because who knows it could be fun.

You started annoying your mother with questions. She said that whoever the hell the "supreme" was will tell me everything. You never had a caring relationship with your mother you always felt like you couldn't talk to her and she wouldn't understand you so it was a good thing to get out of your mothers house. Y/n misses her dad a lot he was in a freak car accident when she was 13. It has never been the  same without him.

Your mother told you to pack your things cause  you were going to New Orleans because whatever Miss Robichaux's Academy was there. You were taking a plane there by yourself because your mother didn't care enough to come with you. Which was disappointing but y/n didn't let her mum know.

So you got packing stuffing a bunch of random stuff in 2 suitcases and 3 backpacks.

It was time to leave you said brief goodbyes to your mother then hopped in the plane.

This was a good thing you thought it would distract you from that bitch Clara and your ex. Well you know what you thought to yourself, I don't need those fuckers I'm a bad bitch! And I refuse to spend time being upset and feeling bad for my myself over those losers.

Your plane arrived around 2:30pm you caught a taxi to Miss Robichaux's Academy you were nervous you mother told you barely anything you had no idea what to expect!

All o f a sudden the car pulls up to this massive white two story mansion with big iron gates but it was pretty, there was perfectly trimmed hedges in the yards.

You collected your luggage and opened the gates and walked up to to the gigantic front door. This was when the nerves really kicked y/n was usually confident and didn't care what others think but you felt very anxious.

You walked up and knocked on the door. It swung open and you could not believe your eyes.