Chapter 26;

This chapter is really long. I'm sorry but enjoy reading! If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes I'll be sure to fix them later on <3

And also sorry guys I meant to say this is a gender reveal not a baby shower 😭

It was finally here.

The weeks leading up to the big event were filled with excited phone calls back and forth, planning out every minute that wasn't already planned out for the Namjin couple has arrived. Their closest friends and family members came and many celebrities from all over the country flew down to the couple's mansion to attend the gender reveal. 

The crowd roared as each celebrity exited from their cars one by one, each of them looked stunning. They gave waves and smiles posing for the photographers and stopping for the entertainment show interviews. Everyone was nervous. Especially Taehyung.

When the limo pulled up to the terminal curb, Taehyung took in a couple of deep breaths as he tried his best to hold in his emotions. Emotions of dread circle the perimeter of his heart while it thrashes wildly inside its cage. Taehyung steadily breathes in. When Jin first asked Taehyung about him coming to the baby shower, Taehyung didn't think it was a good idea. It would be awkward to watch his ex-boyfriend interacting with everyone while he creepily watched in the corner, staring at him for the whole night. Taehyung didn't see the point of watching beautiful celebrities throw themselves at his ex-boyfriend while he could do nothing but pretend it didn't bother him. But it did bother him and there was nothing that he could do about that. But Taehyung didn't want to give a reason on why he couldn't attend the event just because his ex would be there, that would be utterly pathetic.

Taehyung was soon snapped back to reality as his driver's opened the door for him and Taehyung was immediately flooded with flashes of cameras flickering at his face.

Taehyung bodyguards quickly came to his side to protect him against the photographers and the paparazzi as he made his way to the red carpet.

Taehyung positioned himself for the photographers on the red carpet. He posed, showing off his boxy smile, and straightens out his Gucci black tuxedo with his black hair swiftly slicked back. He looked ethereal.

While the red carpet had been filled with shouts from photographers and flashes from their cameras, inside was much quieter with the only sound being murmurs of idle chatter and low music in the background. When they arrive inside of the mansion, outside the front doors with security positioned on either side of them. Each one of their stylish suits hugs their frame and a pair of silver sunglasses rests on the bridge of their nose, making them look a lot more intimidating than they actually were.