Chapter 34;

Jimin felt lost.

Ashamed.

Embarrassed.

Regretful.

He held the soft blanket tightly against his chest, covering his bare body while he rested against the headboard of the huge bed he was laying in. Guilt and anger were running through every inch of him, occupying his mind and heart as best as they could.

A mistake is what it had been.

Probably the biggest mistake of his entire life.

Forcing himself out of bed, Jimin stood up and hissed as his feet met with the cold floor. With hesitant steps, he finally reached the long mirror that stood against the marble wall. His eyes burned as the tears started forming in them, all his emotions threatening to come out. He gazed at his appearance, completely disgusted by what he had done. The various hickeys and bruises littered across his neck and chest were gonna be a reminder to him for some days. Even if they faded away, he wasn't sure if he would be able to forget the previous night.

Jimin closed his eyes and let the tears fall. His heart hurt a little too much for him to handle. And it wasn't because he wasn't in pain. It was because he had put someone else in pain. Someone he loved so deeply. Someone he wanted to spend his entire life with.

But Jimin knew he couldn't live with himself after what he had done. And He also knew that Hoseok wouldn't want to do anything to him if he found out about the night he had spent being fucked by his boyfriend's best friend, Min Yoongi. Jimin could still feel his hot breath on his skin. Jimin could still feel his lips against his. Jimin's lower body hurt a little, considering the fact that Yoongi hadn't been very gentle with him and that he was still a bit drunk from the night before.

With a shaky breath, Jimin dropped the white sheet onto the floor, revealing the reflection of his naked body. Jimin gasped on seeing more hickeys and bruises covering his body in shades of purple and red. Jimin could feel his knees go weak and he couldn't stand up anymore, so he fell to the ground. Having his knees up to his knees and clutching his hair tightly, Jimin pulled and cried, the tears of frustration falling uncontrollably. With a loud sob, he brought the palm of his hand over his mouth to quieten down his cries when suddenly he was interrupted by the ringing of his phone, he now glanced at the nightstand where the phone lay.

It was Hoseok.

''I wouldn't answer that if I were you.''

Yoongi's deep aura of a voice snapped Jimin out of his distressing thoughts, causing Jimin's breathing to become heavy, feeling shivers running down his spine. He didn't notice how Yoongi's eyes trailed down his body which was covered with his bedsheet, the white fabric preventing Yoongi from looking at Jimin's entire godly figure body that he had worshipped the night before. The marks on Jimin's skin made Yoongi smirk as he had made sure he marked every inch of him.

''Fuck you,'' Jimin says, breaking down into sobs, large tears dripping down his face and falling on his nose, the bile rising in his throat at the words he choked out. 'I'm not an awful person. B-but I'm not. I'm not...I just - it's just...'' Jimin whimpered to himself as he was trying to justify his actions but Yoongi wasn't having any of that.

''You say that but yet, here we are. You here in my apartment, naked on my floor while your boyfriend is wondering where the hell you're. You're not the victim here, darling.''

Jimin felt his breathing hitch as Yoongi stepped closer to him, his body feeling heavier as Yoongi now bent down to his level, his eyes grazed straight into Jimin's innocent pupils.