Chapter 39;

As Taehyung looked at the vast and majestic ocean waters below him, he marveled at the beauty of the scene. Just looking at it made him hear the sounds of the calm waves, taste the saltiness on his tongue, and feel its hypnotic and serene effect on him. The white-washed buildings glowed on the island, which was surrounded by jagged rocks, which led down to the sea, which was gently lapping on the shore, producing white froth on top of the crystal clear waters. The deep blue of the sea caught the sun's rays and shimmered in the light.

Taehyung knew the island of Jeju was logically going to be hot, but he didn't anticipate that it would be that hot.  Possibly, the suncream they were the two wearings turned out to be useful as it shields them from the weighty sun heat. Despite the fact that they were both wearing fewer layers of garments, the sun felt as though it was consuming their skin.

The couple had been having a wonderful set down on a super spot by the shore on the sandy beach, with the waves crashing and permitting them to simply partake in the water, take photos of the view, and unwind beneath the radiating sun. Right next to him, his boyfriend, by all accounts, appeared to be doing the equivalent. He already appears relaxed, something Taehyung become immensely thankful for considering how the pressure his other half has been under the previous months has removed a ton from him.

Taehyung turned again to the view and huffed in excitement because the cerulean blue ocean transitioned to a turquoise colour at the beach. They were situated on a private beach with the perfect view of the sunset.

"This view is so delightful," Taehyung says while grinning joyfully. "I can't believe we're finally here," Taehyung says over the soft sounds of the crashing waves, his pretty orbs boring into Jungkook.

"It quite beautiful is, isn't it? Peace and quiet as last." Jungkook delicately laughs at his sweetheart. There was wonder evident in his voice like it was the first time he was seen something like this.

It had been quite a while since he found harmony in his mind. Just him unwinding, partaking in the warm environment, and simply failing to remember everything, in reality, caused him to feel like one. These two or three months have been distressing for the youngster. With his no-nonsense preparation and assessments of his vocals and dancing that he needed to keep on top of, it was excessive. Training to be an Idol was difficult. Plenty of penances must be done and Jungkook wasn't an assumption for that. Everything was making the youthful student distraught, close by the judging, the assessing, having individuals pinpoint all your most profound frailties, getting more fit, being on a severe eating routine, and in general, having to be...perfect, it was troublesome. Jungkook would lie in the event that he said that he hasn't perused the admonitions about turning into an icon. Since he most certainly did. He knew the results and the unanticipated occasions that would occur assuming and the unforeseen events that would happen if he joined the Kpop entertainment industry. Yet, at the of the end day, he realised that this was generally worth the effort eventually.

Hopefully.

Jungkook was glad he didn't have to worry about things, at least for now. He had been waiting for this for months. He and Taehyung had gotten closer, and Jungkook wanted nothing more than private time with him to get to know him better and revel in the things that Jungkook knew and already love about him.

"It's been a while since we've had a private moment with each other. Thank you for bringing me here, I very much appreciate it. This is exactly what I needed'' Jungkook gently says, feeling the cool breeze passing past his face and Taehyung's smile next to him. He kissed Jungkook's shoulder prior to cuddling with him and he murmurs accordingly.

"You are very welcome baby. But you should thank my uncle for recommending this beach to me years ago, I saw the photos and fell in love immediately with this beach,'' Taehung chuckled, his hand delicately interweaving with Jungkook's.