Chapter 28;

Listen to the music above to get the feel of this chapter. (If you want to of course)

Yeah, this chapter has smut and angst, if you can't handle that, then don't read. Thanks.

"You feel so good," Taehyung whispered against Jungkook's lips as he roll his hips along with him. Each passing thrust becomes too tempting to allow him to sink in, bare while Jungkook's arousal coats his cock ever so perfectly. Taehyung deeply groans at the moment as Jungkook's tight hole runs over the underside of his tip while Jungkook's stringy arousal still clings to him.

Involuntarily, Jungkook's hole clenches and Taehyung could feel it on his tip responding back with the tightening of his abdomen and flexing of his cock as the pressure of his cockhead kissing right at Jungkook's entrance has the two of them halting all actions. Jungkook could feel Taehyung stiffening above him. While Taehyung swallowed thickly, the tension of just sinking even a mere inch down on him was so undeniably heavenly and tasty. Jungkook whimpers lightly as Taehyung's stretch felt so deadly, colossal which made Jungkook gasp into the covers.

Taehyung tilts his head closer to Jungkook, his mouth scraping the side of his jaw. Taehyung voice was low, pained with resistance. "Do you want me to move, baby?.." Taehyung voice was raspy as he spoke, his palms gripping Jungkook's waist and the younger responded with a nod.

''Mhmm- Taehyung, please,'' Jungkook whined as his hands tangle in Taehyung's black locks, fingers gripping his scalp, nails digging into hair as Taehyung tried to push further into him.

''As you wish sweetheart.'' "Taehyung darkly whispers.

Jungkook laid roughly on the pillow as he felt the pressure of Taehyung's cock pushing up against his hole, in and out. Jungkook walls hug the inch of Taehyung's cock as it submerges inside of him, so rigorously, just making this intimate moment feel ten times deeper.

''Fucking- god. No matter how many times I fuck you, you always feel so fucking perfect,'' Taehyung groans, almost unhinged. A disgruntled moan catches in Taehyung's throat as Jungkook's mouth whimpers simultaneously.

This sexual moment meant more as this was the first time both of them were having sex without a condom for the first time, relishing in the skin-on-skin contact. Taehyung and Jungkook loved having sex. Heck, they had fucked so many times and in so many ways, but it felt like forever since they fucked like this. Made love, to be exact. It felt so passionately, so intimately, so slowly. It felt amazing the way Taehyung's cock pumped in and out of Jungkook, each movement causing waves of pleasure to surge through his body.

''Nobody else is allowed to have you. You're all mine. Your body, your mind, your soul. Your fucking everything.'' Taehyung practically growled out those words, his forehead beginning to bead with sweat which in turn caused his hair to stick to his skin before he pressed a roughly kiss against Jungkook's juicy lips with such urgency, not sparing a moment while his tongue danced with Jungkook rhythmically. The kiss was hard and aggressive, and everything Taehyung wanted it to be at that moment.