PART 2

juliette was walking over to bens house to surprise him, it was his birthday. she was wearing a north face coat over a small fitted black dress that ben had picked out for her earlier that summer.

FLASHBACK TO THE SUMMER:

"bennnn, i need you to help meee" juliette wined down the phone to her best friend.
"why what's up j?"ben replied slightly confused.
"i have to go to a premiere and i need a dress but i can't choose. can you come and help me?"
"of course, i'll be there in a minute. what shop you in?"
"chanel" juliette replied, attempting to hide her glee.
"see you in a moment" ben said.
"bye chill, luv ya" Juliette called before hanging up the phone and putting on one of the options to show Ben.

these were the moments ben loved, feeling needed by j. her saying she loved him was a regular occurrence, but she didn't know that it gave him butterflies each and every time she said it. he longed for her to be his, for them to be more that friends.

"i love this one j, you look utterly stunning" ben was lost for words seeing jj walk out in this fitted chanel dress. he didn't understand how she could not be sure on that one. the boy was lost for words, he was falling for the young girl more and more everyday.

as they walked out of the shop with the big bags ben held for juliette, they decided to get Starbucks before the drive home. juliette had promised ben a fashion show later, her way of saying thank you for him being so thoughtful always.

at starbucks, the pair sat down in a comfortable silence when that was broken by the flash of a camera. paparazzi.

they knew the drill, to run to their cars as they had already received their orders. the young pair raced to bens car, hand in hand, and got in. they would get juliette's car at some point when the paparazzi had gone. recently, they had been getting lots of attention from the media, j being a model and ben being a footballer, a well know one as well.

in the car, the girl spoke over the small hum of the car.
"so, um, i was wondering if you wanted to come to the premier with me, seeing  as you helped me pick out my dress. and well, you're my favourite person. only you, and i would really love it if you could come"
"thought you'd never ask" ben chuckled.