PART 8

juliette was awoken to the sound of ben heavy breathing. the girl had slept on his chest, her hand on his toned abs. ben had lay with his hand in her hair, playing with it all night. they woke up tangled in each other's embrace. j shuffled slightly to get comfy again whilst ben groaned and let the girl lean into his neck. she reached up and let her hand rest on his hair all floppy over his forehead.

the pair were abruptly woken by juliette's phone buzzing. she got up and went to the boys on-suite to wash her face and brush her hair.  when she got back, he was gone so she followed the soft carpet down to the kitchen. he was bent over the stove cooking something that smelt delightful. she walked over to help him plate up, they were both just smiling. this is how he imagined his mornings to be. with her. forever.

they sat in comfortable silence eating their english breakfasts. ben had training soon so he decided to get ready by having a shower and changing into his training gear. during this time, j sat and watched ali g, the random dvd she found ben had in his cinema room. this was bens last training session before their trip to paris.

once the movie had finished and ben had gone off to training, j had begun to make a list of the things they needed to pack ready for their trip to paris in 3 days. as she only lived down the road, she went to her house, leaving a note for ben, to begin packing.

the girl started by selecting outfits she had bought especially and made a very long list of all the items she would drag ben to go shopping with her to get later. she wanted to look perfect, not just for her instagram pictures but for him, for ben. the girl, who was ecstatic about this trip rang lauren to give some advice on the outfits and what other essentials she had to pack ready for france.

juliette had always loved books so she packed 2 books in the hope to read them in a nearby coffee shop like in the movies. her dream had always been to live in paris for a bit doing shoots with the perfect scenery but that opportunity hadn't come yet. one day, she thought, one day.

she had begun to search for places to visit online the eiffel tower being the main one.
ben got back and gave the girl a ring to come over to pick up some dinner. dominoes it was.

juliette waffled on and on about what she had planned for the pair, a smirk appearing on bens face. it had got late so ben shoved the pizza boxes into her hands and waited for her to get into her house opposite safely.