PART 5

"KENNNN" juliette shouted, kennedy was one of her best friends, her being james' girlfriend.
"JJJJJJ" ken squealed.
"i've missed youu" j exclaimed.
"me too"

ben led them into his living room as his old Leicester mates knocked on the door. mase and the Chelsea lads bustled in after them. soon the party was in full swing, ben really enjoying himself.

"juliette, come over here" mase shouted to the petite girl who was talking to the WAGs of the England team.
scurrying over, a bit drunk, j sat down next to ben and mase, opposite ken, jay and kai. they were ready to do truth or dare shots. first was mase, he chose dare.
"i dare you to take off one item of clothing" james told the drunk boy.
he did as he was told and stripped off his shirt.
toned muscles were out in the open, juliette not fazed as she had her eyes on someone else...

his non-gelled hair fell over his face. so beautiful. she loved it when his hair was natural, her favourite. J had never looked at him in this way, but tonight was different. juliette couldn't keep her eyes off the boy, this boy was ben. the petite girl realised she had been staring at ben for too long. mase smirked, his plan was working. next up it was bens turn.
"dare" his speech was slurred.
"i dare you to kiss j on the neck"

leaning over, ben's soft lips gently touched juliette's neck. he was gentle with her, j tried hard not to enjoy it too much but couldn't help it. what was this man doing to her tonight. ben wanted this kiss to last forever but was brought back to his senses when he realised who he was with. j's brother and his best friend. awkward.

next it was juliette's turn. mason asked her. she said truth to mix things up a bit.
"did you enjoy that kiss" Mason asked the girl.
"very much so" j said without thinking properly, the alcohol taking over her. ben smirked and shuffled closer to the girl hoping she was speaking the truth, not just saying that to make him happy.

for the rest of the evening, j and ben talked and had a great time. everyone knew they were the best of friends so nothing had really changed from their perspective. however, they both were madly obsessed with each other. something ben had been for ages, the girl only just realising she felt he was more than a friend.

"come with me" j said to ben grabbing his hand. the boy felt butterflies.
she led him upstairs to where she kept the next flower, his room. the note on it read:
"i wanted to give you a special present to show how much you mean to me. you're my favourite person benjamin chilwell. and i love you with all my heart. let me take you back, to when we first met. at jay's halloween party a couple of years ago. the best night of my life. i can't thank james enough for allowing me to meet you. god knows what i would have done without someone like you in my life. you make me complete. so here's a gift, i hope you love just as much as i did going back to that special time, when you told me about something. the 31st of october 2019. when my life became whole. ily chilly <3."

AN-
i need a name for you guys who read my story. please vote for this story and comment what i should do as i would love to know if you guys enjoy it and what you want to happen with characters.
CHELSEA ARE CHAMPS OF THE WORLD AYY!

when chilly couldn't accept his medal 😭😭love him so much ahhh