PART 6

•31st of october 2019•

juliette arrived to jays house, it was only a five minute drive away. her and the wag's had come as the pink ladies, she was sandy.
j was excited but also nervous as she didn't really know any of james' football friends. she could hear the buzz of the music blasting through james' open windows. it was a beautiful night for october, the sun had been shining all day and now the air was warm and the sky was clear. juliette didn't need a coat, only her short pink skirt and blouse, that they had died pink especially.

on arrival, j brought james and kennedy a bottle of wkd blue, ken's fave from their many nights out. these two were really close, juliette, lauren and kennedy went on frequent nights out. they shared all their secrets together. tonight, when j saw Lauren (loz) she shrieked with glee. loz had told the younger girl that she couldn't make it but dec would be coming.

the girls settled down after taking lots of pictures of their group outfit. at james' kitchen counter, juliette was about to do shots with some of his friends. j was very drunk by now, the girls had split into smaller groups, talking to others.
"you're juliette right?"
"yeah that's right-" the girl slurs.
"i'm mason, mason mount" the brown eyed boy opposite juliette replied.
"hey, you're that footballer aren't you!"
they got talking about their jobs and stuff until more boys gathered to do shots. 3 shots in, juliette noticed she couldn't take her eyes off of this mysterious boy next to mason. his beautiful hair and piercing eyes. they held eye contact frequently.

the small girl felt butterflies constantly. she recognised the boy but couldn't put her finger on who it was. since moving out, juliette had not met any of james friends from football. she was broken out of her thoughts when the shot she was reaching for felt awfully weird. her hands were met with the warm touch of the mysterious boy. smirking, he pushed it forwards to her. the girl was sure her heart was beating so loud the boys could hear.

"i'm ben by the way, ben chilwell"
" juliette, jay's sister. i've heard lots about you"the girl replied.
she had heard of ben before from james, but had never met him. the pair held eye contact until mason piped up.
"okayyyy, i'll leave you two alone then" he then tapped his fingers on the table and strolled away.
juliette began to blush, realising how long she had been staring at ben.

it was getting to the early hours of the morning and ben had not left juliette's side. the had been joking and laughing all night constantly, not one awkward moment. gradually, people had left, everyone was clearly very drunk. ben and j's conversation had moved to sitting on the counter munching on cereal. all the others were in the different rooms so they were alone.

"okay, okay. so celebrity crush?" ben asks the girl, before shoving a mouthful of cereal into his mouth.
"niall horan definitely, or the sidemen"
"aren't they your best friends though?" ben queries.
"yeah, but that doesn't mean they aren't incredibly fit"
the pair were in fits of giggles, the alcohol kicking in.
"your turn. where is your dream destination?"
"paris, easy. the city of love. one day i'll go."
"it's so beautiful there, the french language is spoken so elegantly don't you think"
they then talked about paris and all sorts until ben asked if she would like to go back to his house for the night, so that she wouldn't be on her own in the taxi. after agreeing, they said their goodbyes and went off into the early morning.

at bens house, they sat in the kitchen on the stools chatting away. j was having the best night of her life, she was so glad she met chilly. he could tell that she would be a friend for life. they both could. the girl became tired when they were watching the harry potter movies, so she rested her head on the boys shoulder. he put his arm round her whilst admiring her beauty. earlier, he let her get changed into his sweats, an oversized grey t-shirt and a pair of his football shorts.

juliette dreamed about the night she had and about paris. how she would eventually take him to paris. a special gift of the first night they met.