PART 7

•back to the party•

ben sat there reading the note the girl had given him. underneath it was a thin wrapped present. reaching for it, ben whispered "you really didn't have to j"
the younger girl sat in silence waiting for him to see the gift. she had been planning in for ages, waiting for the right time to give it to him.
ben got up and just hugged the girl. this was his only way of saying thank you. she had bought them a trip to paris, just the two of them. his dream. he thought she had forgotten by now, he could only think about how sweet it was that she had remembered.

JULIETTES THOUGHTS:

his hair, floppy over his head. i love it like this. no, he's just my best friend. unless. no. just friends, right? we will go to paris and have a great time together, as friends. yeah. but oh my goodness. his hair. his eyes. i love his hugs, so tight and warm. i feel safe. so safe.

BENS THOUGHTS:

i love her. she remembered. oh her hugs. the best. her scent is beautiful. she is beautiful. i can't wait for paris. we will have the time of our life. us both in the city of love, perfect. just friends though, right?

ben couldn't thank her enough for the present. the best one yet. they both went downstairs to enjoy the rest of the party. they danced together in the kitchen and had the best time. juliette went to talk to ken and check up on her whilst ben chatted to mason.

"she got me a trip to paris" ben told his chelsea teammate.
"she what!" mase was in shock. "yes ben, when do you set off?"
the boys were chatting at the kitchen island. ben exchanged a couple of glances at juliette who was talking to some of the england team. he couldn't take his eyes off her.
"earth to ben, hello??" mase clicked his fingers at the boy who was mesmerised my j.
"oh right, we go in a week."
"and are you sharing a room 😏"
after a quick glance at the tickets, ben chuckled.
"shit yeah, i didn't even think of that"
"ooo have fun mate" mase teased, pushing ben towards the girl.

ben walked towards juliette, kennedy noticing and moving away to give them space. the boy wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and rested his head on her shoulder.
"hey" she whispered leaning into his embrace.
ben offered to get drinks for them both so they moved, hand in hand, to the kitchen. the girl felt a hand pull her away from ben, who glanced at her and nodded her away. mason needed to chat with her about paris. the boy was elated for them, he'd been their number 1 supporter since day one.

"one room in paris i hear!" mase whispers to the girl whilst they dance together. his hands were on her waist, her's resting on either side of his neck. "it's his dream so i had to take him. plus it'll be fun with one room. we're just friends okay" she laughs. mason wasn't convinced so replied simply that ben was coming over.
the girl felt warm hands wrap over her hips and spin her around. she was met with the beautiful face of ben. the young girl had butterflies as he spun her around whilst they were both laughing at each other. the pair ended up at the kitchen counter, sipping a drink to share. juliette took his hand and begun to play with his rings. she stopped on his thumb ring gazing at it. the boy took it off and placed it on her finger, kissing her hand gently.

to top off the wonderful night, juliette stayed at bens house for the night. she slept in his baggy t-shirt, in his warm embrace. her head rested on his bare chest as his arms wrapped around her. this was a regular thing for one another, very normal for the pair. juliette dreamed about the party whilst ben dreamed about paris with her.