Rainy day★

It was one rainy day I wake up to the smell of coffee. I head downstairs looking at the beautiful rain outside. Jaden is sipping on his coffee and watching tiktoks. I say good morning to him and grabbed my coffee and turned on the tv and put Netflix and putted on *your favorite show* and dranked my coffee. Jaden was making pancakes while I turned off the tv and went to make the bed. I finished making the bed and could smell the pancakes. I slipped on some cozy socks and putted a social tourist sweatshirt. I headed downstairs and told Jaden if the pancakes were ready.

Gia: are the pancakes ready baby?

Jaden:yea<3

Gia: yay!

~Jaden smiled and kisses Gia on her cheek~

Both Gia and Jaden eat pancakes.

I finished my food but jaden was still eating so I washed my plate and slided my slides on and went outside but Jaden went to put back inside.

Jadens POV

as soon I as finished I saw Gia go outside I quickly put on my slides and chased her. She was playing outside with the rain as if she was "6" I grabbed her hip and kissed her and shoved her back inside.

Gia:what was that for?

Jaden: you might get sick

Gia:J I won't I promise

Jaden:you sure?

Gia:ofc!

Jaden:fine hey we need groceries.

Gia:oh yeah let's head to target.

|gia and Jaden change|

Jaden turns on the heat in the car and plays music and I post a Instagram picture.

nessaswifey posted on Instagram!

                       Liked by giaswifey,SissySheridan,and 678,980M more!

                    Seems like the rain is still processing⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

                   Jxdn:😎💍

                  giaswifey:ikr

                  Brycehall: it's not raining here

                  Madsisbetter:I think I like Jxdn

                 Zoelaverne:wtf-

                Nessaswifey:ok weirdo mads🤨

                Blakegray:LMAO Mads

                Larray:Gia your fine asf

                Nessaswifey:thx bestay;)

               Simpinqonjaden:JADEN😍

               Addisoneasterling:wow that's pretty🥰

Me and Jaden looked at mads comment and started laughing because she just throws shade at me. But we got to the store and Jaden posted am Instagram picture and was going to tryna look dumb.

Jxdn posted on Instagram!

          Liked by Julesleblanc,tiktokroom,and 991,789,264k more!

                    I'm sorry what? No crushes here✨

              Brycehall: 👀 ooo shade

             Blakegray:oop😭

             Nessaswifey:🥺💕

            User82828:eww mads is better🥵

            Madsisbetter:well you have one now😚

           nessaswifey:shut your ass girl😌🤨

          giaswifey:YES GIA✨

          Zoelaverne:#stan jia

         Tiktokroom:mads and gia fighting?

        Madsxjaden: jads is better than jia💖

      SissySheridan:we love Jia!

     Madixlewis:GIRL😭🥴

   GIANDJADEN:YESSS

 Amyhossler:leave hate till the end😌

MADSXME:TEAM MADS🥳

After we posted it lots of people were on our side but some where on mads side. We payed our groceries and went home. I unpacked the groceries and changed into some pjs. I turned on Netflix and put outer banks. Jaden sat down and gave me some popcorn. After we headed upstairs and sleeped.

A/n: . *)*