Nessas new crush?

I was on my phone laying down, Jaden was visiting his family. I turned off my phone and slipped on a lego and I felt the pain.

"OWWWW" I said

"What happened?" Bryce said

"My pinky"

"Ouch"

I rubbed my pinky and got up, I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, while it was heating up I heard excitement coming from nessas door. I didn't want to be noisy, I got in the shower and felt more relaxed. I turned off the shower and covered myself with a towel. I brushed my hair and blowed dry my hair, afterwards I put a face mask on me. I changed into some black shorts and a pink oversized shirt. I took off the towel and turned off the lights and went to nessas room.

"Why all the screaming?"

"Um why do u need to know"

"Nessa are u for real"

"I'm just joking Gia just look"

She gave me her phone and showed me a picture of boy. I was confused about what was happening but then she told she liked him. 

"Why don't you guys hang out then"

"NO THATS SO WEIRD"

"Then how will he notice you"

"Your right ugh idk"

"Anyways girl wanna get Starbucks"

"yess"

Me and nessa got off the bed and putted on our shoes. Nessa grabbed her car keys and drove us to Starbucks. She pulled up to Starbucks and ordered the same drinks. She handed your drink and you were so happy.

"NO WAY GIA"

"What is it?"

"THATS HIM"

"WOAH"

"IKR"

"Go talk to him;)"

"OK"

Nessa got off the car and walked over to him. There were talking and I saw them swap phones. She came back smiling.

"I got his number"

"That's awesome"

"Yes let's go home"

They went home and Nessa couldn't stop texting him non stop. I just went downstairs to watch tv. Nessa came downstairs all dressed up.

"Wow why all dressed up"

"Date"

"With?"

"The boy"

"Oh ok cya"

"Cya girl"

A/n: ok short bye lía<3💜😙  308 words