Valentines Day❤️

It was one fantastic morning, today was Valentines Day. My favorite holiday well no but my second favorite. I was still asleep but anyways I was just too exhausted to get up and I opened my eyes and saw Jaden wasn't there. I was panicking and got up from the bed and ran downstairs. I didn't see his car there. I went back upstairs and layed back on the bed and texted him.

|My wifey💍 ❤️ Baby where are u? :(

|Bae🥺🥰 oh um hanging out with Bryce yea

|My wifey💍❤️ Uh ok cya:(

I was shocked that has he not noticed it was Valentine's Day? I went on Instagram and saw people with there boyfriends I was not that sad but still upset.

I got home with about of stuff I left in a closet and yelled "BABE COME DOWNSTAIRS". I heard jadens voice I ran downstairs he was a wearing my Merch with a red hat and black shorts. I just stared at him and then hugged him. He told me to go get ready and I look confused but then I just went to go change. He took out 2 tickets for the zoo. I hugged him and gave him a kiss. I never went to the zoo before but he said he also had something else planned but until later. We got in the car and drove to the zoo, once we  got there I ran straight to the giraffes.

Jxdn posted on instagram!

(Sorry it's blurry)

             Liked by Nessaswifey, ArianaGrande, and 729,819,191k more!

                  Day at zoo! @Nessaswifey 🥰

      Nessaswifey: I love it 💜 

      Brycehall: ;))

     Jxdn:STOP HALL

    Zoelaverne:baby's<3

    Giaswifey: 🔪😀 Jaden hossler stop it

   Jxdn:😬 no

  Tiktokroom:DraMa?

  Blakegray:I'm digging in;))))

After we went home and Jaden told me to get ready. I putted on a pink dress with red flowers over it. Jaden got all of the surprises for me. I gave a hug and we enjoyed our day from there.

A/n: short ok byeeeeee<33