18:)

It was a normal morning for me and Jaden. I woke up and feel something playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and saw him playing with my hair. "Did I wake you up gorgeous?". "Yes but it's ok:)". I got off the bed and opened the blinds. I went to the closet and picked out a white velvet dress. I did my hair and my makeup and posted a picture.

Nessaswifey posted on instagram!

              Liked by Jxdn,GIA.X.ME, and 783,920,561k more!

                   Gotta dress up🤍😌 obv<3 @Jxdn

              Jxdn: stunning 😍 

              Nessaswifey:ty j❤️

              Charlidamelio:perfect 🥵

              Giaswifey:my wife👀✨

               Brycehall: 😎I'm🖤still🤩better

            Madsisbetter:who's this chick?🤨

           GIA.X.ME:shut up mads🤬

         Tiktokroom:drama...

       |Load more comments|

I sat down on the bed and waited for Jaden to get ready. I saw him looking at me and He smiled at me. I got up and headed downstairs and turned on the car and screamed "JADEN HURRY UP".

Jadens POV:

I was still changing but I heard my princess screaming my name so I hurried down the stairs and grabbed my phone and got on the car.

Gia:baby:(

Jaden:what's wrong sweetheart?

Gia: I-I think mads is better than me...

Jaden:ofc not sure she may like me but that doesn't mean that your mine.

~Jaden drove until we got there and he hugged her with love~

Jxdn posted on instagram!

              Liked by Nessaswifey,LARRAY,and 789,156,819k more!

                   Your mine forever❤️  @Nessaswifey

              Comments disabled due to creator.

We got off the car and Jaden opened the door for me and I took his hand and kissed it. We put on our masks and headed inside of "IHOP". I sat down and waited for one of the waitresses to call our name. "Jaden party of 2!". We got up and headed to our table. "What would you like to drink?".

Jaden: I will have a water

Gia: and I will take a lemonade

Waiter:ok!

|after we got our food and drinks|

We payed the bill and went back to the car. We were listening to music. I was thinking about all the things I love like my friends,my sister but mostly my boyfriend. He treated me with love unlike Jeff that used me as a distraction. We got home and I went to go take off my dress and heels. I put on some cozy clothes and went downstairs. I saw Jaden crying and my heart hurts when he crys.

Gia:j what happened? 🥺

Jaden:oh nothing..

Gia:j I know when something is up

Jaden:well my dog died today...

Gia:omg I'm sorry babe:(

Jaden:no it's ok love it's not your fault

Gia gave him a hug and kisses to cheer him up. He got up and went upstairs. I was confused but then I just went to make a smoothie. I grabbed the ingredients for the smoothie and started making it. I finished making the smoothie and I putted my airpords in and dranked my smoothie.

My princess was downstairs and I knew I had to surprise her because she cares about me. I changed into some jeans and a black shirt and threw on a Bryce hall sweatshirt. I headed downstairs and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going babe?"

"Um to hangout with friends yk"

"Oh ok be safe love you"

"Love you too baby"

I started my car and went to a jewelry store.

I went live because since Jaden wasn't here I was bored and had nothing else to do.

Nessaswifey is live on Instagram!

"Hi guys" I say to the live

GIAXJADEN:where's Jaden?

Giaswifey:HI WIFEY😩

Madsisbetter:🤨who is u

Jxdn:hi gia I'm almost home<33

Brycehall:hi

I scrolled through the comments and just look at them.

~After live~

"I'm home baby!"

I hear yelling downstairs and see it's Jaden with a Dior bag. I look confused and Jaden tells me to close my eyes. "3.2.1 Open!" I open my eyes and see a diamond necklace with a picture of us. I smile and hugged him. I tell Jaden to put it on me. He puts and I must say it's the best necklace I have. I start giving him kisses and he wants to go to sleep so ofc we head to sleep.

A/n: happy Valentine's Day-February 13 2022:)