Famous Birthday

(i forgot to add it')

                                                             Instagram Star

                                                             Instagram Star

                                                               Gia Lewis

                                              #4 most popular Boost

                                         Birthday |November 28, 2001

                                          Birthplace| Arizona

                                         Age| 20

                                        Birthsign| Scorpio

                       About

Gia Lewis is known for Instagram. She has done many photoshoots and enjoys her time with her family and friends. She started becoming popular during 2017. She has been in some vouge photoshoots. She broke up with a TikTok star Jeff Woton. she has been with Jaden Hossler for 9 months now. She has been on a Netflix show called Chicken Girls.

Before Fame

She was active on Instagram on 2016. She posted a few pictures with her sister. She attended June Vill School in Stamford. She grew up in Arizona. She started blowing up on Instagram and she moved to LA.

Trivia

She is the most followed person on Instagram with 138 Millon followers. In 2016 she had an account where she would sync with her sister. She had worked with American Eagle, and many more Companys. She and her sister launched merch.

Family Life

Her middle is Mariah. Her parents name are Bailey and Mike. Her sister Madi is her only sibling. She is in a relationship with Jaden Hossler.

Associated with

She worked with her idol Ariana Grande. She had singed a song with her as a duo. She worked with many celebrities. Her most recent was with Dua Lipa. She had made a collab with Dua Lipa, they both did a photoshoot together. She has also been in many podcasts. Her most favorite one was when she worked with her bffs such as keeping up with the Kardashians.