chapter 9:

Don't own anything:

Author pov:

Meanwhile aboard the new capital ship uss titan. Tsunade & recker had to do 1v1 training. Since no kunais just bullets. Tsunade has to think harder about this.

CQC hardly happens in battle. So they won't have to be in a close proximity against enemy shinobi. We can ambushed them, elemental based jutsu we faster at getting behind them or flanking them. They cannot die run out of ammo can destroy their techs & vehicles. So that's a problem to the enemy that is. "

Daniel: hey. Look i have wolverine looking claws

Tsunade turned to him with claws coming out of his knuckles but their blue fired shaped. Just like yugito. Except hers is lady death strike like.

Tsunade: try hitting me with those then

Daniel: roger that

Marine ran to her at full speed catching her off guard. She dodge quickly. He side kicked her she blocked it grabbed but he used his other foot to kick her.

Staggered a bit recker slashed her in the cheek. He kicked her a few feet tumbling hard deck of a massive carrier.

Daniel: whoops. You Okay?

Tsunade got up daniel looking at her cheek to his shock her cheek healed.

Daniel: accelerated healing factor. Just like captain america & wolverine

Tsunade: nani?

Daniel: nothing. I'm a comic book guy

Tsunade wasn't done. She moved behind him In a slow motion, Daniel did a image replacement with him not knowing how he did it.

He punched her so hard she flew of the deck of the ship.

Irish: OH SHIT. CALL THE RESCUE 😱😱😱

Daniel: CRAP TSUNADE 😱

Timeskip:

Navy rescue chopper hovered over where she landed.

She grabbed the rope. They pulled her up. She got on it. Daniel put a blanket on her gave her the mike to communicate.

Daniel: " sorry about that i didn't mean to punch you that hard "

Tsunade: " your good. your body is adapting very quickly than i anticipated. Thought before movement. So two tail beast is learning your ways as the marine so its adding her chakra to your uses of thoughts. At this your becoming a jinchuuriki very soon. Marine/jinchuuriki "

Daniel: " yeah like i said "

Tsunade: " besides i need a bath from all that salt water. Your coming with me "

Daniel: " why "

Tsunade: " when is the last your taking shower or bath? "

Irish:

Timeskip:

Kakashi team & bad co wait inside the cave. Shino's bugs & mike 1 Juliet sends predator advanced MQ101s. Marlowe has a i pad showing around the area.

Kiba: is that the Forest?

Marlowe: yes. Where here. Our UAVS can easily infrared. Yes it can detect your guys chakra

Shino thought: at least he gets it right say the same for Sweetwater san

Kakashi: infrared?

Redford: it means your body heat

Hinata: that's a lot more handy. I can see these machines flying far up

Haggard: how can you see that in the dark?

Hinata: don't repeat the word. Its called byakugan. I can detect chakra for your words long range. Strange i can detect non chakra from your vehicles now i know what fuel is your people use to power up your deadliest machines

Redford: wow your dangerous i like it😁😁😁😁

Hinata scoffed at his response. " more dangerous me using your sniper rifle "

To be continued:

Later