chapter 39:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Kenneth sends out construction workers to begin rebuild their village. Tsunade still alive & active plans talking to the lead construction worker.

Us air force still ongoing patrols. Yamato did a roll house jutsu.

Kenneth: Okay. Rest of us brought resources from our world to rebuild your village

Squadron of super stallions & c17s globemasters dropped off supplies.

ninjas coordinated with marines & us army. Surprisingly national guard came to aid as well.

Back on the titan. Konan watched as the bodies of her friends gave a propel burial inside city of the gigantic fortress class in a sementary of the unnamed indoor city.

She heard f18s flying overhead.

marines dresses in uniforms shoot their guns in the air. She hugged pac making Irish shit eating grin.

She took off her akatsuki cloak to a acu marine gear without the use of weapons. Named tag konan. She lay down in the barracks.

Construction workers salvaged photos & other many things. Back on the titan Daniel got a call from Blackburn man named danzo is scheming something. He thought Tsunade was out of action so that's he took over as 5th hokage. This got tsunade pissed.

Daniel: woah before you go bone breaking the Bastard. Just pretend your knocked out

Blackburn: " also something Naruto encounter 3 shinobi from another nation hidden cloud. They said about Sasuke joining akatsuki "

Daniel: yeah I know

Tsunade: fine I'll play your game

Blackburn: well be in touch out

To be continued:

Nothing to say

Work tomorrow

Goodnight