chapter 70:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Daniel meets Sasuke & two people he is with to meet orochimaru. This guy snake shinobi knows the person whk is responsible for walking IED explosions.

Orochimaru gave the location. Us spy Sattlelite orbiting around the planet spots a event. Sasuke decided take a ride aboard the condor to get there. Orochimaru goes with them.

Tineskip:

Immortal Marines & no pats on station surrounded the complex where a fight ring takes place. That's where Daniel gets bored. Walked out there for a smoke, but he sensed someone & quick draw his silencer pistol.

Sasuke hears the gun going off. He ran outside sees Daniel pointing the gun at the intruder whose is linked to all the chaos.

Daniel: I overstayed my welcome

Sasuke: no shit. See ya

Timeskip:

Daniel: I'm home 

Tsunade: just in time for dinner * greets him with a kiss * let me guess it got bored

Daniel: how you know?

Voices from the TV shows a news chopper took off from the titan shows an attack Sasuke & Daniel was shown earlier. Madara texted Tsunade that he didn't think this can bored the no pat marine jinchurriki.

This kind of op isn't for him. Just some guy. Ringleader was a little girl. Tsuande surprised shock, Daniel couldn't stand of harming a child just line in Afghanistan or Iraq. Just like the movie American sniper & the hurt locker. Tsunade finally understood why he never wanted to harm a kid as a shinobi. He didn't tell her about the reality he had to face during those times in the 2000s Era.

Tsunade thought: we trained shinobis at that age just like that little girl. But where he comes child soldier doesn't exist only in what he calls anime. Marines age is 17 years or older. Sounds very appropriate. At least children in that don't have to go through what children go through. Crappy ass of a us government but at least kids can enjoy growing up no matter good or bad

She feels bad but her mood brighten when he's happy to see their children. Hana is like tsunade Daniel had the wife not to do any gambling habits not to repeat the cycle to spoil her rotten like hashirama did, hana, dun calmed quiet type like his dad, tends to get on temper boiling fights with shinobi or other people. Hana is the oldest.

Hana:

  * drops her glass of fruit punch * oh fuck

Tsunade: .......

Daniel: ........

Dun enjoying the food not giving a darn

Tsunade: Hana.......

To be continued:

As for Sasuke's mission could not done much anything with it.

Had to made up something

Later or goodnight