omake chapter: how the shinobi will work with us command

Don't own anything

Between chapters 48 & 49

Author pov:

After blackburn helping shizune to print out coordinating papers for the shinobi of the 5 nations drones are sent out to all of them.

Ninjas  received it. How to work with them. First of all they know especially leaf village are the first to know that yugito used a immortality jutsu on them & all vehicles in their us command.

Each of them are different. They read us army side. Their side is land warfare. They don't fight close range they shoot at a distance but if the they or enemy shinobi get closed to them they fight in CQC.

Shinobi asked them to demonstrate their combat they said yes.

Shinobi are taking back they can use their knife. Its similar to how shinobi engage in sword or any other knife fighting.

They asked one of the shinobi to cqc against a soldier without any jutsu tactic.

Ninja got beat by a soldier. There much stronger battled hardened without any flaws in their skills.

They showed their equipment. Humvees fast armored. Either armed with a 50 caliber & mini gatling gun.

Some of the other shinobi get to see m1 abrams & M1A5.

They got spooked.

" its a monster!? "

" Whats that nose thing do? "

The answer:

They fell off their feet. As something fast & invisible hit their targets.

" WOW THAT WAS AMAZING "

They also heard something coming. Looking up apache viper & war cheifs flew over them. Firing their weapons on targets.