I

Tommy runs to the portal. After hearing about his murderer's escape, the avian knew that he needed to get the Axe before Dream. Tommy sees where he buried the chest and sighs in relief, the chest was still buried. The teen digs down until he gets to the chest and opens it.

It was gone. The Axe of Peace wasn't in the chest. Tommy climbs out of the hole to run back to the portal. But was stopped by a man with a lime green hoodie. "Hello Tommy." A crazed smile was seen under his shattered mask. 

Tommy backs away with his shield up and wings quivering. "Dr-ream," the kid stutters pleading as he remembers how he got the white streak in his hair. 

"You know, you fucked me Tommy. And for that, I will make your life a living hell." His green eyes were gleaming, enjoying seeing the fear in Tommy's blue eyes. "I'll kill you and revive you again and again and again and..."

When Dream looked up, he saw a figure in the sky. "Don't try to escape Tommy." He laughs as he draws back his bow. The flaming arrow flies and goes through the avian's wing, causing a small his fall to the ground. 

The injured avian immediately gets up out of the snow, thankful that the flame was out and runs into the forest. Luckily he got far enough to be out of the green man's sight. As Tommy runs through the forest, he sees a cave and decides to stay there for the night. The poor teen checks on his injured wing, and realizes that he won't be able to fly again.

Guys...

"You fucked me Tommy" is a direct quote from the dreamsmp. Watch Dream Escapes Prison... on the TommyVODS youtube channel from 8:55. I am not going to write anything in the other sense.

So get your mind out of the gutter. XD