VI

Techno freezes in horror and slowly lowers his little brother with shaky hands. "Tommy? Can you talk?" In response, the boy shakes his head. The movement was so subtle, it could've been taken as twitch. "Can you sign?" Tommy hesitates, and his hand twitches, but then gives the same response as the previous question. 

Techno thinks for a few moments then goes to his desk. He brings back a gray feather, an inkwell, and a piece of paper. "Try to write." The boy obeys and scrawls out ok in very messy handwriting. Techno and Tubbo breathe a sigh of relief, now they have a way for him to communicate.

"What happened? Are you ok? Why are you so injured? What happened to your wings? Why aren't you talking? Why is your hair white?" Tubbo starts asking questions until the piglin hybrid puts his giant hand over his mouth.

"Too many questions," Techno interrupts. "What happened?" A singular word, Dream, was soon on the paper. "And what did he do?" Tech no grew quiet, and immense guilt was already piling on him. This would not have happened if Techno didn't free Dream. He would still have his loud, energetic brother if Techno didn't free Dream.

Killed. Revived. Killed. Revived. Killed. Revived.

The piglin stares at the paper for a few seconds, then his face hardens with realization and his normally pink eyes started to glow blood red in rage. "That bastard is about to finally get a home in hell." He gets up to grab his netherite sword and bumps into an old man.

"Whoa mate. Who are we killing and why?"

And done with this chapter. I couldn't figure out how to end it so here we are, two days after I wrote it with five new sentences. Seriously though, thank you so much for the reads and votes. Somehow the numbers of both tripled from when I published the last chapter.  Also, one of the next chapters will be directly based off of one of Blu's videos (similarly to parts of chapters 4 and 5), and I'm waiting for her to post it, so it may take a little while.

Also thank you Omori_omori for the edit idea. It suits the characters and situation better this way!