X

So Mumza, why did that happen?  Tommy looks at the crow. Why did I feel emotions? I felt fear and pain.

Mumza looks back at him. To be honest, I don't know for sure, but I have a hypothesis. Your soul felt Dream's presence and assumed you would be dying. So, it came rushing to meet you and reunite with itself. She opens her wings and starts excitedly flapping them. Tommy, we can reunite your soul!

What? How?

Mumza puts her wings away and looks at her son. I know you won't like it. You would have to die once mo-

No! Haven't I died enough?  Tommy stiffens at the thought of dying again.

Just listen Toms. You would be able to have feelings and emotions again and you wouldn't even feel the pain. You don't have to decide now, I'm just saying it's an option.

Tommy doesn't respond, giving Mumza the silent treatment.

I know this very short chapter took forever. It is only out because some commented asking for an update. Sorry if this is a crappy chapter, I kinda forced myself to do it. I have been working on my schoolwork. Most of my time being taken up by trying to write a Shakespearean sonnet (still not finished). Also the end of the marking period is in a week.

But hey it's out, and I'll start working on the next chapter today, so hopefully its out in the next few day, but who knows.