VIII

Tommy's POV

Why does your voice sound so familiar? Tommy has now had Mumza's company for an hour, and the question has been bugging him. Mumza flies over and lands on the white-haired teen's arm.

We've met before. Actually, it was quite recent. The crow's knowing black eyes stared back at the boy.

When? I haven't heard many voices for months, especially not women. Tommy hesitates. Except... Kristian?

That's me. I'm in my crow form, it allows me to keep an eye on the living. I watch over them and take their souls to the afterlife when they are ready. Mumza stops and looks over at the door. Someone's coming. The crow flies to the door and comes back. She gracefully lands his arm. Hide, it's Dream. 

Tommy stands up and looks around for a hiding spot.

"Techno! Open the door, or I will let myself in." A few seconds pass, and the doorknob turns. Soon enough, Dream is in the doorway, looking at the boy in front of him. "Hey Tommy!"

Tommy turns around and locks eyes with the emotionless black dots of the mask. He starts feeling an overwhelming panic, and a loud ringing fills his ears. The kid shoves his hands over his ears and pushes his eyes shut. The darkness of his eyelids starts turning into pictures as Tommy sees and feels all of the pain, from every single death. 

He sees his blood splattering and hears his murderer's maniacal laughter from every time Dream swung his ax, strangled, drowned, burned, blew up, and who knows what else to the poor boy.

Tommy feels all of his emotions coming back to him at once and can't take it. So he let's out a blood-curdling scream as he falls to the ground, crying and trying to make it all go away.

Heyyy the chapter is done! Hopefully I can start to upload more regularly, due to drama ending, but we'll see.

But once again, thanks for all the support and nice comments. They remind me to keep working on this story and without them, it would never get worked on. So thank you!