Underground

Y/n pov:

I was flying, wait no I was falling. Gods, I hope this wasn't just to get rid of the stupid ones, that would be really- "oof", I had landed on a net and all the air had been pushed out of me, at least I didn't become a pancake I suppose. I scrambled to the edge of the net, ignoring the hands, and jumped over the side, landing gracefully. A girl came over to me and asked for my name, "Y/n" I said, smirking when I heard an oof from behind me. Tris got out of the net, getting help from a boy who looked around 17-18 who she was now talking to. Oooh la la~ I ship it! I skipped over to her, saying "yo Trissy, did you know that I am amazing?" She raised her eyebrows at me and I smiled back. "Who's this?" I said pointing to the boy with my chin, "that's Four, Four, Y/n, Y/n, Four", I turned to him and looked him up and down "cool name" I said.

We had just come back from the tour of this place and dam was it big. I knew that Tris was going to have a hell of a time finding her way around, on a completely different note we made some friends (and I made some enemies), their names were Christina, Will and Al. And of course, when there are nice people there are also little demons from hell (as I like to call them), the demons are called Peter, Molly and Drew. We chose our beds and had the rest of the day off to settle in, so me, Tris and Chrissy (Christina) decided to go look for black clothing. Tris found some black jeans, a loose black t-shirt, and boots, and I found this (without the holes in the shoulders)⬇️ and some black boots.

 Tris found some black jeans, a loose black t-shirt, and boots, and I found this (without the holes in the shoulders)⬇️ and some black boots

We then went back to the rooms and I changed into some comfy sweatpants and a t-shirt. I sat down on my bed and Tris lay next to me, complaining about how big the place was. After a few minutes of this, King jackass walked in with his minions, "hey stiffs, are you tired from all of the things that happen today? That's probably more exercise that you have done your whole life!" he said while his groupies laughed. "Was that supposed to be funny, you ferret?" I said lazily, he glared at me and I smiled back, He stomped over to his bed and I muttered: "what a child" to which Trissy laughed. After a while, we all went to sleep, or most of us, Al was crying until at least 2 am.

"Alright everyone up!" Eric yelled, I opened one eye and stared at him, then got up and started getting dressed. I wore boots, black pants, a purple t-shirt, and a corset, then trudged out with Tris and Chris, to the training room. Eric started yelling at us about how he was sooo much better than us, Tris was staring at Four, and I was daydreaming. Eric then said that we would be learning how to shoot a gun, this got my attention, I had always wondered what it would be like to shoot one and if it would be harder than throwing knives.  We lined up and were shown by Four how to properly hold and shoot a gun, then we were each given one and told to start shooting.

So, it was harder than throwing knives, but I was better than a lot of people and I had the aim down, it was just about keeping it steady. We have had about two lessons and I could already tell I didn't like Eric, he was cruel and manipulative and thought he was the best of the best, which I douted. At the end of this lesson he came up to congratulate me on my shooting skills, he put his hand on my shoulder but I immediately brushed him off and strutted (*hair flip*) out. Chris and Tris burst into the room, "Y/n! You should have seen his face after you left, it was hilarious!" Chrissy said, with Trissy agreeing.

Okie so this chapter might not be very good but it was longer than the last one! Poof out ✌️