chapter seven.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

                      apologies .

Khalid.

I stared at my phone .

Haleemarh had just got me all the necessary details on salmah

and all I could think of was the fact that  she wasn't bad .

Infact she wasn't bad at all.

she could do ,
for the time being ,
at least I wasn't going to fall In love with her .

we would just stay for as long as we can tolerate each other till we can't both take it anymore.

Her eyes were gentle.

She looked innocent and after I spoke to haleemarh  today I realized that  the girl wasn't at fault .

she didn't even go there by her boyfriends invite .

she was in-between heart break and lovers plot .

I really appreciate the fact that haleemarh doesn't lie to me, she explained everything to me , and I  actually scolded her .what was she thinking lying to the  innocent girl to get her threatened .
I wondered how  love and greed must have led haleemarh on the wrong path  .

  but come on this guy isn't worth any drama , he is just rich with looks and that isn't what I want my sister to go for.
I got more angry , what was she even thinking .she got me into this whole shit just so she could threaten a girl to leave her ex boyfriend. I already don't like  this Jaffar of a human being.
I really don't.

My phone beeped again , another message from haleemarh.

"I hope this is enough to make you forgive me, I'm really sorry🥺🙏❤️"

The caption read.

They  were pictures  just before the text and my eyes just caught that particular one that she had the most scanty clothing.

it was personal information.

Damn it was her personal life but why did I feel disappointed with the fact she went swimming.

I was internally hoping she wasn't a wild one.

she wasn't in a bikini but for sure the gown was glued to her as she was  coming out of the pool and it ended  just above her knees.

I see Soo miss innocent had her. Own little secret .

I was still lost in thought when my dad came in, "Khalil " he spoke calmly,  I want an explanation " I just hope what is in my mind can be changed " I wanted to tell him the whole truth ,to be honest I have never seen him so beat up about a situation . But if I told him entirely everything haleemarh would get more than scolded ."I'm all ears , I just want to know where I went wrong in bringing you up."
I'm sorry baba
It's not what it seems like, I would never live a reckless life and you know it, Wallahi I was just meeting her for the first time and she wasn't even a bad person .she is as innocent as a dove .   Wallahi she didn't deserve what happened to her"
Masha Allah", the more  reason you should get married to her .
"I would do anything to gain your trust and forgiveness again." I spoke sincerely
"Masha Allah"
May Allah bless you ".
"Now how do I get her  to accept me after what has happened" .
My dad smiled ,"if she is as innocent as you have said a little threat with a proper introduction will do ".
I understood what he had said and I was willing to work with it.
I just couldn't wait to see her face when I asked for her hand.A smile was on  my face before I knew it.

We were all seated and I was growing impatient . where was she , just as I rose my head I saw her .😂(wait o ,not that cliche walking down the stairs looks  ,this lady was just waking up from sleep). You are in deep trouble Khalil,the voice at the back of my head mocked me . even when you are married you will still wake up and prepare break fast every day if you don't want to be late for work.
Next thing was her mom speaking to her about dressing up ,she  sounded embarrassed.
and what amused me right now was I found the frown on her face cute .she was intriguing 💯.

I was waiting for her to come down, wait o why was I waiting for her.i shook my head it's probably because I have somewhere to go and she is wasting my time .I rose my head once more to the direction in which she came out from and then her mom spoke

"Before your gaze pierces that wall ,let me go and check on her"
I laughed ,but damn I was embarrassed is her mom this frank always . not long after, they came downstairs and damn I just felt the need to complement  her ,red looks good on her.The  rest of the place was blurry as my eyes were transfixed on her .I wanted to study her , know her reactions, she still walked head high even when I had called her a whore yesterday .she had  look I couldn't comprehend when I followed her outside and I knew I would do anything to take her home with me in the next two weeks.