I Don't love.

Khalil

She sure looked pretty good .
I was  waiting for her to start up an argument or tell me why this is wrong but she just smiled at me , encouraging me to go closer .

I took her hand and I did  want to hit myself for expecting a reaction out of
her .

I was a pervert 😂 .
Yeah I know but I badly wanted to know if at all there was a little bit of attraction .and by the way she is my wife .

I kissed her hand .
Then smiled at her.
The way she looked at me I knew I was in for it
"Marital issues should be personal and media issues should be properly displayed ." I whispered in her ears before  winking 😉 .

Click . Click . click.
That was definitely the sound of Haleemarh's camera 📸.
But I knew she wasn't the only one there . The media were practically getting their next pay but I was  not happy with the fact that salmah,had to be very adamant in all the pictures and videos.
I knew she wasn't used to this Kind of media attention  .

But me being me I know  this wedding has to be on every social media .
I didn't like showing her off .
No
Not at all but I know  it has to be done , that's the aim of this marriage .
Maybe
Maybe not .

Salmah.

Amarya send me the address .
I can't wait to see you in your bridal attire .

I smiled .
I actually didn't  want to.

But it's my main gee saudat . 😂
I know addressing her like a guy sounds weird but that's the onset of this friendship .

Well she left Last year when she got married to Saddam Umar . They are both happy and he has been keeping her closed off well more of the reasons we didn't really talk that much.
But I understood .
You have to pay a price for everything you have and give away.
Who knew he would let her  fly all the way here for my wedding .

I was so happy that I unconsciously started to smile  away.
"What are you smiling at wifey?"  he opened the door for me and it was all awwns  and clicking sounds in the background.

He even went down to help me with my gown  before he came in through the other door .

"Let me see "
That was the first thing out of his lips as he sat down .

No !. I retorted

No ? He questioned.

"please don't  tell me he is deaf too, I can't believe my husband's abnormalities are much , I rolled my eyes .
My eyes went back to my screen and the message that popped up scared me .

From : mi vida ❤️💕💓💞.
Happy married life bae .
My world is so hard because of you .
You couldn't even let me heal,you got married  .
I know you are with him to prove to me that you can live without me .
Well I'm sorry .
I still want you and I'll do any thing to have you and I know you feel the same .
I just need to prove this point to you and that shrimp  .

I was pulled out of my revive when I felt the phone being snatched from my hands .
"You were  so lost in thoughts that I had to do this , what has been taking your attention "
He peered at the screen and looked at me .

Wow !
"Mrs innocent ,wow !.
and here I was thinking I was the only man in your life  .

It's not like that you know , I actually felt like explaining.but his words cut me off.

"There's no need for explanations wifey .
I'm changing your  phone number end of discussion."

How can you just sany that .
You don't own me Khalil and you will do no such thing" I was angry he   always had the audacity.

"Tsk ,and here I was thinking you were feeling remorseful for being caught smiling sheepishly at your lover text in your husband's car .
He Always had a way of ticking n

Don't talk like this is a love and legalized marriage .
I spat
You don't love me and I got barred by your lover today
You think it's ok
I knew it I should have more than slapped you.

I don't love salmah and it won't start with you .
You are no different from other women outside .
So don't be deceived
Both you and I know why we are married . On a normal circumstance you won't be anywhere near Khalil Adam Gaddafi.

He slipped the phone into his pocket .as the car came to a halt 
We are here wifey.
.

Thank you , once again  @mercy 198 .