~Taking Care of A Sick Puppy~

Komi and Tadano stared at the empty seat next to Komi.

Y/n wasn't here...

Either he was running late or skipping, Y/n's presence was certainly not in the classroom.

The bell had rung, and the class was beginning to get worried for their idol, was he truly not coming to class? To school?

But their prayers were answered when the white haired boy walked in, holding his stomach. His face was also flushed, and he looked more irritated than usual.

His walking pace was slower, he brushed off the class' worried cries and shouts of relief.

"Not today..." He mumbled as he sat down.

Komi reached out to him, but Y/n sharply glared at her.

'Not. Today.' His eyes told her. Their stern gaze stopped her in her tracks, and she retracted her hand.

"You okay Y/n-San?" Tadano asked.

"I'm fine..." Y/n said, his voice was just above a whisper, and he didn't even look at Tadano.

Tadano looked at the male with a worried gaze. He and Komi instead focused on the teacher's lecture.

Y/n's breathing began to grow ragged and he coughed heavily every now and then.

"Is everything alright L/n?" The teacher asked.

"I'm fine..." Y/n gritted.

The teacher flinched at the harshness in his tone, and went back to teaching, not wanting to anger the boy.

His face was flushed, and he could feel his body temperature go higher, and higher, until his head felt light, his vision blurry, and black spots covered his eyesight. His body felt weak, he was unable to move his wrist to take notes and he could feel gravity pulling his weak limbs sideways. His body gave out on him, and he fainted.

Komi, Tadano, Najimi, and the rest of the class gasped in horror.

"Oh my god! Is he dead?!"

"No way! We can't lose our God!"

"I'm gonna cry!!"

Najimi walked up to him, and felt his pulse, and then his forehead.

"Guys he just fainted. Chill out." Najimi said. They lifted up Y/n over their shoulders.

"May I take him to the nurses office?" Najimi asked.

"Ms. Yokono is not here today so the office is locked, I'll give you permission to take him home." The teacher said.

"That's great, may I take one person with me?" Najimi asked.

"Absolutely not-!" The teacher exclaimed.

"But I can't take care of Y/n-Kun all by myself! I need one of my friends to come with me! Supervise me if you will! They can help me get Y/n-Kun better-

"Ugh, okay just get out of my classroom..." The teacher sighed, tired of Najimi's rambling.

Najimi looked at Tadano and Komi.

"Come on!" They said.

Komi looked at Tadano, then the teacher, who nodded, before getting up and helping Najimi take Y/n to his car.

Thankfully, his motorcycle was still in the shop, so Najimi and Komi didn't have to carry him all the way to his house.

"Y/n-Kun~! Buddy? Can we take your keys to take you home?" Najimi asked, nudging the very heavy Y/n.