*Quick Short*

Hey guys! I was reading a comment on one of my earlier chapters when you guys were mad bc of a dream you had abt Hitoshi and the mom went and spilt the beans on everything, a lot of you thought she did that without Y/n's permission, but I created this short chapter to show you quite the contrary!

Enjoy~!

-Y/n's P.O.V.-

I sped out of the drive way and drove down the street. Making a left, my mind raced with thoughts.

'That bastard always pops up when I'm actually doing a good job and living my fucking life!'

'I'm gonna kill his ass! JUST WAIT UNTIL I FIND YOU! You fucktarded tarantula!'

I swerved and stopped at the light and checked my phone, looking to play some music so I could calm down—Mr. Nanami doesn't like it when I have a sour attitude, he punches me :').

Playing one of my favorite songs, I cleared my mind and listened. Tapping the steering wheel to the rhythm, I heard my phone buzz and I pulled over to check it. (Don't text while driving kids-! >v<)

"Sweetheart, have you told your friends about your father?"

I bit my lip, were they asking her about him?

"No. Why?"

As I waited for a response, thoughts flooded my head.

'What could they be trying to achieve?'

'Why do they wanna know so bad?'

'Are they gonna be like that bitch? Are they intentionally trying to get information outta my mom to use against me?!'

'I swear to god I'll kill them a-!'

"They were worried about your temper...and also why you stormed out so suddenly at the mention of your father. I don't want to say anything due to you not being here but I don't want to lie..."

I smirked gently at that. Time to put these 'friends' of mines to the test.

"Tell them."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

"Are you sure...? I can lie if you want me to! I don't want another Airi to happen."

"Tell them mom. If it happens again, they're dead."

"They seem so sweet, don't kill them🤪."

"🥺*"

"We'll see."

After mom stopped texting me I continued to make my way to vocal lessons. I was a few minutes late...god he's gonna murder me!

Bursting into the doors I waved at my vocal instructor.

"Kentooo! Heeyy sorry I'm la- GURK-!" I groaned as the blonde man punched me in the gut.

"Your lesson today will be hellish. Let's get started now." He sighed.