~Will You Apologize Old Man?~

"What the hell?" The man asked as he stood up and I immediately backed up.

"Uhm...I'm sorry have you two met already?" Mom asked.

"We had a rude meeting in Paris. He knocked over Shoko's milkshake because his dumb ass wasn't watching where he was going and he wouldn't apologize either." I sneered.

"That brat disrespected me! How could I have known they were in front of me?"

"Don't call him that!" Chihiro frowned at the man.

"You were too busy on your shitty ass phone! We made eye contact so I know you saw us, you brain dead stag beetle!" I insulted.

The man stayed quiet, only growling.

"Alright, okay. I can see you both started off on the wrong foot. Y/n, this is my boyfriend, Daichi, this is my son." Mom spoke.

I only glared at the man.

"Nice to fuckin' meet ya." I said.

Chihiro frowned at me, showing off that look of dissatisfaction.

Daichi frowned as well.

"Likewise." He said half-assedly.

"You hurt my mom, I'll give you a worse beatin than I did in Paris." I threatened.

"You won't have to worry about that." Daichi glared.

I let go of his hand and went in my bag, grabbing the gift I had gotten for my mom's boyfriend whom of which I didn't know was this asshole.

I handed it to him.

"Here. I had gotten this for my mom's boyfriend, didn't think he'd be a lying asshole at the time." I sighed.

Daichi's glare had softened once he laid eyes on it.

It was a box, and inside was a designer shirt made of the softest silk, a scented candle, and a Hermès Promenade au Faubourg Mug.

"I couldn't find anything that accommodated your likes based on what mom told me, so I just got these things that I thought you'd like." I said, looking at the wall with a small glare.

I hated the guy, he was rude to no end, but I still spent money and I wasn't gonna use it for myself.

He seemed to be happy, looking at the smile on his face.

"Wow...I had been wanting to get this shirt and this mug for ages! I wasn't able to while I was there, thank you so much!" Daichi smiled.

My eyes widened from the genuine expression on his face.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. It's whatever." I said.

"Y/n." My mom said, the long drawl of my name meant that she wished for me to act right.

"You're welcome man." I corrected reluctantly.

"Are we done here?" I asked straight afterwards.

Before they could speak, I turned and left, going up to my room.

"How could you lie like that? That was a petty thing to do!" I heard.

I slammed myself on the bed, once again.

My door had then opened and I looked up, seeing my mom.

"I'm really tired right now mom, I don't want to talk about that guy." I groaned.

"Honey, I know he was rude to you, I spoke to him about it when you left. He was in a bad mood-."

"So what if he was in a bad mood? He should be ecstatic to meet your kids if he really gave a damn about you, not rude to them upon first meeting."