~Spring Festival Preshow~

Y/n was getting ready for the spring festival preview concert his band prepared for. He buttoned up his shirt and a smirk crawled along his face.

He was finally going to have a chance to ruin Emiko's school life and reputation.

Just as she had done to him.

Except he wouldn't be as brutal as she was, sing a little song and...that's about it I suppose.

He chuckled to himself as he smoothed out his shirt and slid on his leather jacket, he walked out into the halls and used the cafeteria's tinted windows as a mirror.

The girls behind the window, who he hadn't noticed, had fawned as Y/n smirked at himself, mentally complimenting himself. (Basically what happened in the picture above)

"Time to go ruin someone's life." Y/n hummed gently.

He walked to the auditorium and went backstage where his band members were.

"So we ready or what?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, the auditorium's fillin' up anyways." Hayate, the band's guitarist, said.

"We better get a move-on before the girls start a riot." Norizaki, the drummer, sighed as he stood up, he walked passed Tadashi, who was fingering the keys on his piano.

The second electric guitarist, Juuzo, had finished tuning his guitar and threw an apple at the backup vocalist, Kaiteru.

"They're already about to tear the roof down cause of Y/n. They worship your ass man." Juuzo said, he fumbled with his nose ring.

"They love the swagger, can't be a hater, Juuzo. It's bad enough you look like a washed up emo stoner." Y/n joked.

"Ha ha, real fucking funny, asshole." Juuzo sarcastically laughed.

Y/n chuckled as he dusted off his jacket.

"Well, let's not keep the horny teens waiting." Y/n said and he turned to the exit.

The group exited to the stage and instantly, the crowd squealed in delight. Their ear-piercing screams would have broken the windows if there were any.

Y/n smirked as he walked to the front of the stage. He grabbed the microphone and spoke into it.

"You all ready to begin?" He asked.

The girls screamed louder than the boys, giving Y/n his answer.

"Well then let's start you all off with an appetizer! One! Two! One! Two, here we go!" Y/n announced.

The song started and Y/n smirked at his crowd, grabbing onto the microphone.

The crowd of teenagers cheered as Y/n sang his little heart out. He twisted and turned on stage, jumping and dancing, to hype the group all up.

"This is another song we've prepared for you all for the festival, if you could, I'd like you all to learn the song and of course sing along with me. Showcase your vocal skills." Y/n said into the mic.

The song had started, and everyone screamed and cried as Y/n's performance blew them all away.

I hurt myself, and I'll do it again
Do you love yourself?
Suicidal again

Don't hurt yourself, it's not the end

I hurt myself, and I'll do it again
Do you love yourself?
Suicidal again

Don't hurt yourself, it's not the end

I feel stuck in this place but it's all in my head
I can't escape maybe I'm better off dead
Stuck in a cycle of being upset
Writing about what I've said you don't get

What did I do to deserve you?
I wish I never hurt you
Love spells, now you think that I cursed you
Oh well, I miss the smell of your perfume

I hurt myself, and I'll do it again
Do you love yourself?
Suicidal again

Don't hurt yourself, it's not the end

I hurt myself, and I'll do it again
Do you love yourself?
Suicidal again

Don't hurt yourself, it's not the end

I hurt myself, and I'll do it again
Do you love yourself?
Suicidal again

Don't hurt yourself, it's not the end

I hurt myself, and I'll do it again
Do you love yourself?
Suicidal again

Don't hurt yourself, it's not the end

I hurt myself, and I'll do it again
Do you love yourself?
Suicidal again

Don't hurt yourself, it's not the end

As Y/n finished the song, Emiko glared at him, he had gotten so much love...for what?

'He doesn't deserve it...' Emiko thought angrily.

"Thank you all for coming! Those are our two songs just to give you all a little tease. See you during the Spring Festival!" Y/n said and he was about to turn to his band to leave, but his gaze found Emiko and he saw her frowning face and quickly turned to his crew.

"Hey, let's add another song really quickly." Y/n said.

"What? Why?" Juuzo asked.

Tadashi had paused when folding his piano.

"Yeah, we agreed on two songs and that's it." Hayat0 said.

"This is more of a personal matter." Y/n said.

Norizaki rolled his eyes.

"Okay, what song." He asked.

Y/n smirked at the five of the band members.

"One that I wrote. Just tell me where the DJ booth is, oh and...I'm gonna need a toilet." Y/n said.

"A toilet- dude are you gonna take a shit on stage?" Tadashi asked.

"Knowing those girls, they may just be into that." Kaiteru chuckled.

"Both of you shut your dumb asses up. I'm not taking a shit...I'm gonna...take a puke." Y/n chuckled.

"Okay bro, whatever butters your biscuit. Let's get the prop toilet." Hayato said.

"Ugh that things all the way in the back room..." Juuzo said.

Y/n turned back to the crowd and grabbed the mic.

"Before you all leave, there's one more performance I've added to our pre show today. Give us 30 minutes to prep, and we'll be right back." Y/n said.