Buffalo Chicken Egg rolls

Hello this is part one of my three part of egg roll recipes. Next up is a fish egg roll, then a cheeseburger egg roll.  Lets get to it. 

Ingredients- 

- 2 cooked and shredded chicken breast

- Half block of room temperature cream cheese

-1/2 cup of franks red hot sauce 

- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese

-1 egg or a water/cornstarch mixture

* This for me made enough for 8 egg rolls. 

Directions- 

1) In a bowl or a plate, Mix up the chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, and the mozzarella cheese together until well incorporated.

2) First put a egg roll wrapper on a flat surface. Next put two spoonfuls of the mixture onto the egg roll. Then using the egg mixture or water/cornstarch mixture, wet the sides of the egg roll. Fold over one side over the mixture then fold in middle corners into the middle of the roll. Then roll until everything is sealed. 

3) On a med-high heat setting, put a frying pan with enough oil to cover half the egg roll. Once hot, add 4 egg rolls and let cook for about 3 minutes or until golden brown and flip and do the same. Once its golden brown all over, take out and let drain/dry the excess oil off. serve and enjoy.

** 

So I did take pictures of these egg rolls but I accidentally deleted them. But I do have pictures of the cheeseburger recipe, which I will be posting soon, so stay tuned. I know I did not really explain how to correctly roll an egg roll but it's an easy google search, i'm a visual learner so I would just Youtube it to be honest. 

For your chicken, you can either buy store bought rotisserie chicken, or you can fry chicken breast or boil your chicken breast. Which ever one is easier for you. 

You can use any cheese you have, I used mozzarella because at the moment that was the only kind I had. You can also add more hot sauce if it isn't that spicy for you, that's what i did because I love my spicy flavors.