blurb

*PLOP* *PLOP* *CLANK*

I was awaken by somewhat small rock being hit on my window.

*CLANK*

Oh darn it!

I look up my side table, hair sprawled all over my pillow, little drool on the side of my cheek.

The red light on my alarm clock says its only 2 midnight.

*CLANK* 

Another pebble hit my window causing me to shot up.

What was that?

I hesitated to check it out, afraid that it was some cretin or gremlin or a creature of the night who would come and take me away and drag me into the pitch black.

I shook my head, God will never let that happen for he loves his children and will never lead them into harm.

I gulped, taking in my courage as I stood up from my bed to check what was the cause of me waking up at this time of the night.

I held unto my cross necklace, silently praying to Jesus to not be harmed by whatever it is causing the silent clamor outside my window.

With all the courage I had in me, I lifted up the lock of the framed glass and opened it.

A sillhoutte figure sitting on the tree swing backyard caught my attention and I suddenly took a step back, frightened.

I heard the lean figure whistle a tune and that made me well aware that I wasnt in danger for it was only a guy, his figure being clearer as my eyesight adapted the darkness of the night.

"Excuse me?" I exclamed with extreme precaution for I didnt know who this stranger was.

He suddenly stopped swinging and stood up, my heart started to race almost batting out of my chest as he walks nearer my window.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered, my hand still fixed on my crusifix.

"Who are you?" He retorted, playfully. If I wasnt educated enough I wouldnt know that he was drunk, but he was as he stumble on his own feet.

"You cant be here..this is tres..trespassing." I was still aloof with the situation, what if he was dangerous and I just underestimated him?

He started laughing loud, causing the neighbor's dog to bark at his profanity.

"I dont care-" He chugged down a beer bottle that I only noticed that he was holding.

"Please leave, you are disturbing our house. My parents are asleep in the other-" I stopped talking when I realized that my parents werent here, they went to my sick grandmother for the weekend.

Again, the stranger started maniacally laughing, "I bet you're all alone there right now." He smirked and I just realized who he was.

"I'll call the cops!" I shot back, hoping that he will be frightened with my bluff.

"You're not going to do that-" He shook his head, taking another swig of his bottle, pressing it hard on his plump pink lips.

I gulped at the sight of him. How can someone this drunk, drink out of a beer bottle and still manage to look utterly attractive.

"I will and-"

"And what?" He laughed, "Baby girl, do you even know who I am? I'm Luke Hemmings! I do whatever I want!" He smirked leaving me dumbfounded.

-

lol hi! this is my new fic and its different from what ive written, the characters are younger and in highschool, haha! but yeah its inspired by some songs; wrapped around your finger and lolita :)

i hope you find this interesting! xx