VI - // Pressure //

Just like what Jordan said a few hours ago, 'Just shove it in the back of your closet or something.' So I did, all the pretty bit inappropriate clothing were tucked away inside my closet.

We parted way just an hour ago to get ready for this party.

I don't know why I'm even doing this. This isn't me. I usually just read or sketch a book but now I'm going to be out and about.

I just got out of the shower. My hair still damp and dripping wet on the carpet, nothing but a towel covering my body as I sat on the floor raking my hands on my wet hair.

I don't know what to wear or of I'm really going.

I'd be a bad friend if I don't and I'd be liar if I go since my parents know that I'm a very obedient child and that I hate parties.

I felt like I was spiraling down.

Jay's right. I need to stop being a prude.

I grabbed my phone from the dresser and sat myself back on the floor.

Me: Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :(

Me: where are you??????

Me: answer me I need help

Me: I'm gonna have another anxiety attack and its all ur fault

Me: I don't know what to wear daeygjoohguidsssff eertyhhj

Me: hdyujlpk aaadfgjiurrfc help

Me: are u dead?????

Me: help me

Jay: stop flooding me you bitch just wear what we bought goddamit I'm taking a piss

Jay: you're going to b the death of me

Jay: shut up I'll be there in 10

Me: thanks for the help wow

Jay: I do what I can ;)

Throwing my phone back on my bed causing it to bounce I rake my hands once more in my hair before standing closer to the closet.

I contemplated on what to wear.

I tried my best to stop myself from wearing one of my many other turtle necks and skirt, knowing Jordan he'd probably kill me and burn my clothes along with me in it.

I hesitated at first. Biting my lower lip.

I took the leather body con dress and wore it. Luckily the zipper of it was on the side and I didn't had a hard time zipping myself up.

I felt so uncomfortable. The lacy underwear was itchy and the dress was hot on my skin.

I looked at myself on the full length mirror the dress fitting like a glove on my skinny frame making some undefined curves noticeable. I stare dumbfounded on my reflection.

Who is this girl in front of me?

I closed my eyes before letting out a deep breath. Its just s party not the end of the world. Just stop over thinking maybe it's time you live your life.

The neckline was making me uncomfortable as it shows my cleavage. My breast on full display and the dress is already short as it is.

Jordan is gonna hear the end of this!
Growling at myself I mustered up the courage to do my make up.