Peace

Chapter 24

Getting everyone that we needed to come with us, on the jet in time to make it to the island on Alessio's, very set schedule, was nearly impossible.

Especially after we found out Grayson does not appreciate leaving the ground.

Inez was meant to come with us but Alessio said that she was with her mother, something about her being sick.

The island is divided, there's many little family homes that sit across it.

I missed being in a small home, everyone is so much closer. You have to hold a conversation because you're so close.

In Alessio's home you could get lost, there's no speaking to each other in there if your angry. There so much space to hide.

"Pick a house, they're all the same." Alessio stated as he grabbed our bags. He's more tense then usual.

I slowly walked through the sand around the house, it's beautiful here. The flowers, the trees, the birds, it's all so beautiful.

"Myana, move your ass." Alessio yelled.

Don't say that...

I walked into the house with Grayson behind me.

Alessio told me it was safe for him to walk the island without supervision because he had everything cleared that could injure him.

"Look at us in an average sized home." I said as I ran my fingers over the bed.

It's a really open house, barley any doors.

I don't see why he'd need any.

"It's pretty here." He only nodded. He's been acting weird the whole plane ride. So uptight. "So you're ignoring me?" I asked, only to get a fist against the dresser.

"Myana." He warned. "Break the damn dresser, why don't you?"

He quickly stalked over to me and pushed me against the wall with his body. "You don't know when to stop."

"I didn't do anything."

Him and his bipolar issues need to be talked about with someone...

"You don't have to. You make these stupid fucking faces that tell everything." I only nodded, I'm done encouraging his behavior.

No reactions.

He ran his hands over his face before quickly kissing me.

Not like any other kiss we've had.

A kiss with passion, desire, lust.

"Tell me to stop." He mumbled into the kiss. Instead of saying no, I took his shirt off.

He followed my movements doing the same to me, moving the kiss from our lips down to my chest.

I arched my back and allowed him to unlatch my bra.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbled as he moved down to my stomach. "So beautiful."

He moved back to my lips before taking my shorts off.

"These are cute." He said referring to my underwear. "Thanks I just-" I was cut off by him ripping them off.

"I just got those!" He shrugged and slowly moved down until he was in between my legs, his eyes never leaving mine.  "Tell me you want this."

"I want this." He smirked and buried his face in the sensitive spot between my legs. Instantly my back arched.

He used one of his hands to hold my leg and the other pressed on my stomach.