Chapter one - Six eventful hours

It is the day that Karlee and Ebony have been waiting for, for a couple of years! The day they meet again and move in with each other. Karlee and Ebony have know each other for nearly three years and you are probably thinking that isn't long but for the two girls it felt like forever!!! They talk most nights but it's not the same as seeing each other all the time! It has hard for the girls to call each other and say 'meet me in ten minutes at our park' because Ebony lived in Brisbane and Karlee lived in Perth.

Ebony found an apartment in Sydney for Karlee and her. She has been living there for two weeks now, as Karlee couldn't move to Sydney straight away. Karlee's flight arrives in six hours so Ebony cleans their apartment, bakes a cake for Karlee and goes grocery shopping, even though they don't eat much! She has three and a half hours to waste so she decided to go for a walk, while she is on her walk she heard a whole lot if screams. Ebony didn't know what was going on, she walked closer and closer to the screams and that is when she saw her Idols, her inspirations, her lovers, The Collective. All they can see is screaming girls, well that's what Ebony thought anyway... She turned around and decided she would go home have a shower, watch a movie and then go and pick up Karlee.

As Ebony started to walk away she could feel that someone was following her, she continued to walk faster until she thought they had gone. She was walking by herself when she turned around with caution, much to her shock she saw them, five extremely attractive boys known as The Collective! Ebony didn't know what to do so she awkwardly looked down at the ground. Trent Bell started the conversation by saying "What is such a beautiful young lady walking the streets of Sydney by herself? Do you know how dangerous that is?" She looks up and nods "Thank you but I am not beautiful and I was just going for a walk to pass time until I go to the airport to pick up my best friend!" The boys all look at each other shocked at how she doesn't believe that she is beautiful! Jayden says "We better let you go then, it was nice meeting you.." "Ebony, my name is Ebony." She says as she smiles to herself thinking of who she is standing in front of! Trent says, "It was nice meeting you today Ebony, hope to see you soon!" All the boys say Bye. "Ebony, we hope to see you soon, maybe next time your best friend can come." Zach say as he walks over to give me a goodbye hug. Once Zach comes and gives me a hug Julian follows, then Will, Trent is after Will and lucky last Jayden. Ebony walked away with the biggest smile on her face, she was so excited and couldn't wait to tell Karlee what just happened!

Ebony walks back to her and Karlee's apartment, she got in the shower and thought of who she just ran into on the street. It was then she realised they didn't exchange numbers, how silly! She couldn't believe how calm so was in front of them, she didn't mess up her words once and she didn't scream in their faces like other fans, is that a good or a bad thing? She got out of the shower and put her hair into a fishtail braid, put on her floral jumpsuit and her ballet flats. She brushed her teeth, she was so happy that she finally got her braces off and that she now had the straightest teeth! Ebony walked into her room a put on her deodorant, grabbed her purse, made sure her apartment keys, car keys and phone were in there. She made sure their apartment was clean then walked out to her car and started to drive to the airport.

Ebony arrived at the airport an hour early, just so she would be on time to see her best friend! She was walking around the airport trying to find somewhere to get some food as she hasn't had breakfast and is is about three o'clock in the afternoon. After she had a quick bite from subway she went to find Karlees terminal, she was walking around for a while as Sydney airport is huge!! At one stage Ebony got lost but eventually found her way. When she finally found Karlees terminal she had to wait five minute for her flight to come in. Ebony was so excited, she couldn't wait to see her best friend! They have so much to catch up on and Ebony has some exciting news to tell Karlee!

That is chapter one guys I hope you like it so far!! This chapter was a bit boring but it is what starts the whole story off :) Thank you for reading my fanfic!!

~ Ebony-Jayde xx