Chapter eight - The long awaited date

~Authors not at the end, I hope you enjoy this chapter~ 

Chapter eight - The long awaited date

Will's POV 

I looked down at the time on my phone and saw it was 3:00, the boys and I have just finished our day in the studio and I'm walking to my car to go get ready for my date with Tainesha.

I went home, called the restaurant to make sure they still had a reserving for Tainesha and I tonight and had a shower. After my shower I put on my maroon dress shirt, black jeans and my maroon vanz (http://www.polyvore.com/long_awaited_date/set?id=77609083), styled my hair and put on my favourite cologne and I looked at the time and saw it was 5:20 wow it took me nearly two hours to get ready what can I say I have to impress Tainesha!

I have around and hour until I will be at Ebony and Karlee's house picking up Tainesha, what do I do? I jogged to my room grabbed my guitar, my pen and songbook and started writing a new song. After writing the first two verses and the chorus, I got a message it was from Ebony.

Ebony- 

Hey Will, just letting you know you can come over anytime after now Tainesha is ready. See you soon x

I replied back saying thank you and that I will be leaving very shortly, I put my songbook and guitar back in my room and hopped in my car. I am so nervous what if she thinks I look disgusting and hates our date?

Tainesha's POV 

Ebony and I sat down watching tv while waiting for Will to come and pick me up at 6:30, it's only 6:00 now so I have about 30 minutes until I go on my date with the most amazing guy ever! I am extremely nervous, all I can think about is do I look ok, what if he thinks I look gross, what if I embarrass myself by falling over or something clumsy?

A knock on the front door snapped me out of my thoughts, Ebony had walked up and opened the door I slowly walked to the front door to see Will.. WOW he is so hot, I looked him up and down his shirt was tight around his muscles making them stand out so much more, I also saw a bunch of flowers, aww he is adorable!

I heard Will say my name it just made my heart melt! "Tainesha y-yo-you look Gorgeous! This are for you as well." Hearing that just made my blush and I started to cry. "Oh gosh I am so sorry for crying! Thank you I didn't know if you would like it or not, you look amazing as well!"

Will's POV 

I walked up to the door as nervous as anything! Ebony opened it and said hi she told me Tainesha was coming. I saw her, I now have Tainesha standing in front of me and WOW she is beautiful, I love what she is wearing it looks amazing on her!

I saw her looking me up and down with a smile on her face I guess she likes what I'm wearing then, I said her name and she stopped looking at my body and looked at my face I can't hold back anymore I have to say it now "Tainesha y-yo-you look Gorgeous! This are for you as well." She blushed in response and started to cry, she stopped and said "Oh gosh I am so sorry for crying! Thank you I didn't know if you would like it or not, you look amazing as well!"

I thanked her and told her it was alright then we sad goodbye to Ebony and left for out date.

~ skipping car ride, going straight to the date~

Tainesha's POV 

We just arrived at the venue and I honestly have no idea where we are but all I can say is it looks absolutely beautiful! Will and I are now standing in line fingers intertwined all I can think about is the car ride it was so cute, we spoke about our families and started singing when a song we both liked came on.