Chapter six - Date preparations

Ebony's POV

I decided now was the right time to text Tainesha!

To Tainesha:

Hey babe sorry for the random text, we haven't spoken in a while how have you been? Where are you living now, how is school? The main point of this text was to tell you I have some really exciting news. We have to catch up sometime soon! Talk later x

Within ten minutes I got a reply back..

From Tainesha:

Hey beautiful I know it has been a while! I'm ok, how are you? I have actually moved down to Sydney and am doing year eleven and twelve down her. Don't you live in Sydney now as well? Ok what is the exciting news? Yes we do!

To Tainesha:

That's good, I'm good. Really I am surprised we haven't bumped into each other in the street! Yeah I do my friend Karlee and I share an apparent in the city. Ok I think I might call you for the exciting news, hahah

I ring Tainesha and instantly she picks up..

Tainesha: So what is this exciting news?

Ebony: Well as you know I live in Sydney and I was going for a walk on Monday and guess who I ran into?

Tainesha: Who?

Ebony: THE COLLECTIVE but that isn't even the exciting bit! My friend Karlee and I went to the beach yesterday, we went to Maccas after and The Collective were there, we were invited to sit with them, we were talking and I mentioned the 2013 Valentines day performance and this what Will said 'Yes I do! That was the day I found the most beautiful amazing girl! I gave her my rose and seeing her cry was so sweet and her hugs well they are amazing! Not a day goes by where I don't think about her and yes it will be three years on February the 14th!'

I heard Tainesha squeal

Tainesha: Ebony you have to be lying! This can't be happening!

Ebony: No I am not lying, that actually happened!

Tainesha: Wow, I don't know what to say!

Ebony: Well would you like to meet up with him?

Tainesha: Yes, that would be amazing! When is this meeting happening?

Ebony: Are you free tomorrow night?

Tainesha: Yes, what time and where? What do I wear?

Ebony: I will text you the time and where shortly, need to talk to Will first. Just casual but cute! I better go and tell Will now, talk to you later bye

Tainesha: Thank you for this! Bye talk soon!

I hung up and called Will

William: Hi Ebony, what's wrong?

Ebony: Hi Will, nothing is wrong just wanting to tell you have a date to attend tomorrow night, you organise where and what time the girl is eagerly waiting!

William: Um ok, who is this girl?

Ebony: Will really, we were talking about her yesterday, Tainesha.

William: Oh thank gosh for that, I thought you were trying to set me up with a random!

Ebony: Would I do that to you Will?

William: Nah I guess you wouldn't but I have to go and organise this date. I will text you the time and venue, bye

Ebony: Bye Will.

I hung up and waited for the text message.

Will's POV

I got a phone call from Ebony that I had a date to organise. I was researching places to go when I can across this really nice restaurant called Peals on the beach, it is a little beachside restaurant at Peals beach. I called an made and reservation for 7:00pm tomorrow night. Time to text Ebony the details.

To Ebony:

I have made a reservation for 7:00pm tomorrow night at Peals by the beach at Peals beach. Text me where I have to pick up Tainesha at 6:30pm, thank you!

- Will

From Ebony:

Aww how cute Will, people were right when they say you are full of romance! I will text her the details now and then reply to you :)

I can't wait until tomorrow it will be the best night! I wonder what she will wear I don't even know what I will wear myself, time to call the boys over so they can help!

To Trent, Julian, Jayden and Zach:

Hi guys I need your help quickly! Please come as soon as you can, thank you.

From Trent:

Coming bro, be there soon.

From Zach:

What's up Will dawg, I'm on my way.

From Jayden:

Hiya Will, what up man coming over now.

From Julian:

Yo Will, you alright coming now.

I waited for them to arrive they all arrived in around ten minutes. I told them about the date tonight night and I don't know what to wear they helped me pick out what I was going to wear, I thanked them all what would I do without my brothers?

Tainesha's POV

From Ebony:

Will made a reservation at a cute little beachside restaurant tomorrow night at 7:00pm but Will pick you up at 6:30pm, where do you want to be picked up from?

To Ebony:

Could I be picked up from your apartment so you can help me get ready?

From Ebony:

Yeah that's fine!

Yay I am going one my first date tomorrow with the guy of my dream Mr Liam Anthony Singe! Wait... What am I going to wear? I guess I could ask Ebony to come shopping with me as well Tomorrow!

To Ebony:

Would we be able to go to the shops as well tomorrow? What is your address I will drive to your house.

From Ebony:

Of course we can! My address is 197 Castlereagh Street Sydney, NSW 2000 (This isn't part of the text message... This is actually a real address in Sydney, no I don't live there I went on realestate.com and saw it on there.)

Tomorrow is going to be the best day shopping for my date with the best friend anyone could have and a date with the man of my dreams!

Hey everyone,

I actually aren't that happy with this chapter, I felt bad for hardly updating so I updated two chapters in the last three hours. This chapter is a filler until the date so yeah. I don't really like it! Leave my some feedback and let me know if you are enjoying my story! I am willing to take any recommendations to improve this fan fiction, just comment or inbox me I will reply! Sorry for the bad chapter!

~ Ebony-Jayde xx