Chapter four - Is this fate?

Trent's POV

The boys and I decided that we will go to McDonalds for lunch after spending all morning in the studio. We all ordered our meals and were waiting to receive them. We were giving our meals when we turned around and started to find somewhere to sit, I saw her, it was Ebony the girl we saw and spoke to yesterday. She wasn't alone though there was another girl around the same age I guess it was her best friend she was picking up yesterday. As soon as my eyes caught Ebony's, I saw she was shocked to see us so was her friend. I couldn't help but smile which caused the boys to ruffle my hair, pat me on the back and Zach yelled, "Look at Trent's smile, somebody has a crush on Ebony!" I looked at Ebony, she was blushing and smiling at the floor while her friend was still trying to comprehend what was going on. I walked up to them and apologised for the boys mainly Zach's immature behavior and asked if they wanted to join us for lunch.

Ebony's POV

Karlee and I walked into McDonalds only to see The Collective, seeing them here took me by surprise and Karlee she didn't know what to do! Trent looked straight towards us, he gave us the biggest smile which caused the boys to ruffle his hair, pat him on the back then Zach yelled, "Look at Trent's smile, somebody has a crush on Ebony!" I was blushing and smiling at the floor, Karlee was still trying to comprehend what was going on. The next thing I know Trent is walking up to us, he came to apologise for the boys immature behavior and asked if we wanted to join them for lunch. Karlee and I agreed, we said we'll order our meals then we'll join them. Karlee and I walked over to the registers, I asked if she was okay. "Yeah I'm fine just a bit shocked! Hey Eb I don't want to sound stuck up because I know Jayden is your favourite as well but he kept staring at me." I looked at her and smiled, " Aww Karls don't worry, you like him as well so I guess he chose you, I always told you that you were beautiful and he would chose you!"

Karlee's POV

Eb and I walked into McDonalds only to see The Collective, seeing them here took us by surprise, I didn't know what to do! Trent looked straight towards Eb and gave her the biggest smile which caused the boys to ruffle his hair, pat him on the back then Zach yelled, "Look at Trent's smile, somebody has a crush on Ebony!" Eb was blushing and smiling at the floor, I was still trying to comprehend what was going on. I could feel someone looking at me, I looked at the direction the stares were coming from and it was Jayden, OMG, HE IS LOOKING AT ME just act calm, I didn't want to fangirl in front of him that would be awkward... Suddenly Trent was standing in front of us, he came to apologise for the boys immature behavior and asked if we wanted to join them for lunch. Ebony and I agreed, we said we'll order our meals then we will join them. We walked over to the registers, Ebony asked if I was okay. "Yeah I'm fine just a bit shocked! Hey Eb I don't want to sound stuck up because I know Jayden is your favourite as well but he kept staring at me." She looked at me and smiled, "Aww Karls don't worry, you like him as well and I guess he chose you, I always told you that you were beautiful and he would choose you!"

Jayden's POV

Ebony and her friend had just walked in, far out these girls are hot! Trent has his eyes on Ebony so I guess I can set my eyes on her friend before Will or Julian do. Trent was looking at Ebony and had the biggest smile on his face, which caused us boys to ruffle his hair, pat him on the back then Zach yelled, "Look at Trent's smile, somebody has a crush on Ebony!" Ebony was blushing and smiling at the floor. Her friend was still trying to comprehend what was going on, she was really beautiful I can't stop staring at her! The two girls just walked to the registers to order their lunch, hopefully they come back and sit with us I would love to get to know Ebony and her friend better! I can't wait any longer I have to ask, "Trent, you like Ebony don't you? Do you know what her friends name is?" He smiled "Yeah bro I do, she is an amazing girl who couldn't! Sorry I don't know."

Ebony's POV

I walked over to the table that the boys were at and there just happened to be a spot next to Trent and another next to Jayden, fancy that. I took the seat next to Trent so Karls could sit next to Jayden. I thought I would try and start a conversation, "Hi guys, it's great to see you again! This is my friend Karlee." A chorus of hellos came my way. We all spoke upon ourselves, Jayden and Karlee seemed to hit it off pretty fast! Trent was talking to me he is a really nice guy I could see him being a great friend if not more ;) "Hey guys well mainly Will, do you remember the Valentines Day performance 2013?" I got an instant reply from Will, "Yes I do! That was the day I found the most beautiful and amazing girl! I gave her my rose and seeing her cry was so sweet and her hugs well they are amazing! Not a day goes by where I don't think about her and yes it will be three years on February the 14th (now early January 2016)!" "Aww Will that must have to be the cutest thing I have ever heard! What if I say I am a great friend of hers?!" Will gave me a shocked look, "You can't be serious! Ebony I have only known you for two days, please don't start the jokes already!" I just laughed "Will I am not joking! Her name is Tainesha and I have her number, I could call her now if you like!"

Will's POV

Ebony and her friend have just sat down. Ebony was the first to speak, "Hi guys, it's great to see you again! This is my friend Karlee." Us five boys said hello. We all spoke upon ourselves, Jayden and Karlee seemed to hit it off pretty fast! Trent was talking to Ebony, they seem pretty close as well. Ebony randomly says "Hey guys well mainly Will, do you remember the Valentines Day performance 2013?" I instantly replied, "Yes I do! That was the day I found the most beautiful and amazing girl! I gave her my rose and seeing her cry was so sweet and her hugs well they are amazing! Not a day goes by where I don't think about her and yes it will be three years on February the 14th (now early January 2016)!" "Aww Will that must have to be the most cutest thing I have ever heard! What if I say I am a great friend if hers?!" I looked at her shocked, "You can't be serious! Ebony, I have only known you for two days, please don't start the jokes already!" she just laughed "Will I am not joking! Her name is Tainesha and I have her number, I could call her now if you like!" What do I say, what do I do, I'm to shocked to do anything! Zach and Julian interrupted and told us we should all head home now before it gets late. We all exchange numbers and head in our own directions.

Hey guys,

I finally have Internet again, yay :) Sorry for the wait! I apologise now if the chapter is bad I try my best! Please leave feedback! This chapter was dedicated to @TCSwaggless because she makes me me smile with her comments which makes me want to write more :) <3

~ Ebony-Jayde xx