Chapter nine - Birthday preparations

Ebony's POV

It's been about two months since The Collective followed me down the road and the two months have been absolutely amazing!Trent and I went on a couple of dates and on the third date he asked me to be his girlfriend of course I said yes, Tainesha and Will have been really good since the date I made Will organise, Karlee and Jayden are now dating they are so cute together, Zach and Keeda are going better than ever they have been together for four years now sadly for Julian he hasn't got a girlfriend yet but a close friend of mine Taylah is planning on visiting soon so I might be able to set the two of them up, they would be really cute together!

Apart from all of us getting together I have started my law degree at Uni, Karlee become a back up dancer and is featuring in singers video clips and performing with then at their concerts she has danced for Johnny Ruffo, Timomatic, Keeda, Samantha Jade and soon she will be dancing for The Collective, Tainesha has gone back to school as the holiday's have finished she is in year eleven but she is almost seventeen. The boys have been in the studio recording songs and planning a four week tour in Australia and New Zealand.

Anyway today is Karlee's eighteenth birthday so we have planned a surprise party, today I am taking her out shopping to buy a nice outfit for tonight, I'll tell her we are going out for dinner and then the boys and Keeda will take her clubbing, Tainesha and I can't go because we are only 16 and 17. Time for me to go and tell her about her 'Dinner and the clubs'. I walk to her room and knock on her door, she opens her door and I walk in.

"Hey Karls, Happy Birthday you are now eighteen all the things you can do haha.", "Hey Eb, thank you.", "You're welcome, well we are going shopping today for a nice outfit for you as we are going out for dinner and after Keeda and the boys are taking you clubbing." I said surprising myself by keeping a straight face, "Okay I'll get ready then shops here we come!" She said enthusiastically. "Haha glad to see you are so excited, it's good to see you so happy!"

Karlee's POV

Eb just came and told me that we are going shopping for an outfit as we are going out for dinner and after Keeda, the boys and I are going clubbing. I finished tidying up my room, I went to my ensuite, had a quick shower, straighten my hair and put on a black Gosia pleated bustier dress with a pair of black flats, cute but casual. I walked out to see Ebony in a peach Gosia pleated bustier dress with a pair of peach flats. "OhMyGosh Eb we are nearly wearing the same thing, I love how we have the same style!", "OhMyGosh we are. We think so much alike, it's crazy!"

We left our apartment and started driving to the shops after I took a photo of us wearing the same clothes and uploaded it on Instagram with the caption; @KarleeShae: We walked out of our rooms and realised we are wearing the same clothes :o @EbonyJayde98 #BestFriends. Within seconds of uploading the photo there was so many comments some said "@TheCollectivefanpage: Happy Birthday @KarleeShae, you and @EbonyJayde98 are so pretty! x", "@Katie_Rose: You and @EbonyJayde98 have the cutest style, by the way Happy Birthday!", "@jtsierra: Haha yep that seems like something you two girlies would do! Love you babe, see you soon! x", "@TCaremylife: I wish I had a Bestfriend and our friendship was like you and @EbonyJayde98's! Happy Birthday @KarleeShae x". I laughed at Jayden's comment but the last one brought a tear to my eye, I need to get to know her she seems like a lovey girl!

We arrived at the shops, it was about 10:30am so we said we will go shopping and when we finish we will get something to eat. We were walking in and out of shops I couldn't find an outfit that looked really nice, I hope I do because I don't want to go to dinner and clubbing in something ugly, call my fussy but it's my eighteenth I need to look nice! We were stopped a couple of times by fans asking for photo's and saying happy birthday to me but when you are dating a famous boy band member you have to expect that. We walked into Forever New and I found the most beautiful dress! It was ..., Ebony told me to go and try it on. I walked over to the staff and asked if I could go to the change room, I pulled the curtain across and put it on. I opened the curtain to see Eb on her phone I gather she is texting Trent, I called her name and she looked up her face said it all she loved the dress! I bought the dress and we walked to the food court, we both lined up for subway and sat at the table talking about the past months saying how much it has changed our lives.