CHAPTER FOUR

__________________

I feel the heat of his firm hand through the thin fabric of my pants and I just want to feel it between my bare legs.

I crave it but he moves slowly, torturing me inch by inch. I barely finish breathing out half the questions and both of his hands are now gripping the inside of my leg, rubbing my crotch where my body meets.

I can now feel how hard he is against my ass and it takes all the control in me not to grind against him.

—Put the paper down and give me your hands.— He demands and his controlling tone makes me want him that much more.

He then takes them both and lifts them up and over my head, wrapping them around the back of his neck. My head rests on the top of his shoulder and my body is flush with his.

—Interlock your fingers, and don't move.— He says firmly.

Yes sir.

I'm surprised by how comfortable I am with him, I trust his intentions and relinquish all control over to him.

—Has a man ever made you come?— He asks me with his mouth against my neck as he slides his hands back down my body.

I shake my head to the question. I've only ever given myself an orgasm. I'm no virgin, but I might as well be with how inexperienced they were.

Please show me.

—That's such a shame,.... Harry.— His hands get an inch closer and I swear I'm going to explode. Right now, right there. —We should change that... Don't you think?—

He finally reaches completely between my legs, slowly circling with his palm over that perfect spot over the fabric. My back arches at the feeling of it...
Yes.— I moan out, agreeing with the sensation.

His other hand finds it's way under my shirt and he lifts it up exposing my chest. My chest presses into his hand as he palms it slows but desperately at once.

I squeeze my fingers together as it becomes more difficult not to move them from where he had placed them. It heightens all of the feelings racing through my body.

He rolls my hard nipple between his fingers and I bite down in my bottom lip to keep the sounds in.

—Tell me what you want.— He demands as his hands work on my body. My hips circle along with his hand wanting to find more friction. More than this. I try to form the words but they won't come out.

This man knows what he's doing. I don't know where to begin telling him I want his hands against me with no clothing between them.

I don't know.— Is all I'm able to get out. I know what I want but saying it is difficult for me.

—I need to teach you to be more assertive.— His hand leaves my nipples and grips onto my neck. He guides my head away from him, exposing my neck as he runs his tongue slowly from the base, up. It sends a charge straight through my body and between my legs.

Oh god, this is painfully good....

—Do you want this?— His hand dips under the waistband of my pants. He un-does my button and his finger slowly slides to my zipper and starts pulling it down.