CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

__________________

After twenty minutes in my room, my patience runs out. I don't care if the whole neighborhood hears us, I need this now.

I slip into the hallway quietly. I hear my mum in the kitchen, probably still cleaning up from dinner. She has the radio on low and it makes me smile as I think of all the Saturdays I would wake up to music blasting and the smell of bleach. That woman can't clean unless she has something to at least hum too.

I'm lost in memories, leaning on the wall at the top of the stairs when I feel Louis come up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

—Shhhh...— He says against my ear. He spins me around so I'm facing him before pushing my body up against the wall with his.

—What the hell...— I start to whisper but he cuts me off by placing his left hand over my mouth.

I thought he was making me wait because he didn't want to chance her hearing us and now he's doing this in the fricken hallway?!

—I wanna play a game.— He grins, his hand still over my mouth.

That sounds like a horror movie... A very sexy horror movie...

—I make you come in this hallway with your mum right down there...— He whispers in my ear as his right hand slides into my short boxers. —... But you can't make a sound.— He places his hands firmly around my dick and onto me and I suck in a breath.

He shakes his head. —... Quiet, love.— He smirks as he slowly moves his hand. Is he crazy?! I haven't had any sexual release in what feels like a lifetime and he expects me to stay quiet during this?!

His eyes watch mine as he tortures me by gliding over me in slow, agonizing circles. My eyes want to shut and my knees want to collapse under me.

—Open your eyes.— He demands, pushing his hand back down on me, colliding my lower abdomen area, his body pressing me harder against the wall and I can't help the sound I let out against his hand.

My hands grip the fabric of his pants on his hips, trying to release some of the feelings going through me since I can't use my voice.

I hear sounds from downstairs and they sound only feet from us and my eyes dart towards the stairs and then back to his face. He sees the panick in my face but his grin only gets wider and his pace gets faster. I can already feel the sweat dripping from my forehead and tears want to fall from my eyes in desperation.

He's absolutely insane....

He presses his hand harder against my mouth and I'm guessing it's because he knows I'm not going to be able to hold back.

—Let's make this more interesting...— He says and my eyes go wide. How could he make this any more difficult?!

His hand leaves me and he turns me so I'm facing the wall. —Put your hands up.— He demands and I place my palms against the wall.

God, what is he doing?!

His left hand slides over my mouth once again.
—Same rules apply...— He whispers in my ear before pulling my boxers down with his free hand. My pants and underwear fall at my ankles.

Are you kidding me?

—Suck on them.— He demands as he uncovers my mouth once again and places two of his fingers onto my bottom lip. I immediately take them in and suck on them as best as I can. Surrounding them with my tongue and motion my head in taking them in and out of my mouth. —Fuck!— He groans. He takes both fingers out and kneels down and pull my ass towards him.

I can't do this...

Cover your mouth. Don't dare anything escape those little lips.— He demands and I obey at his words. I cover my mouth, palm across lips, tightly. Scared of anything trying to peak out of them.

He sticks one finger inside me and I suck in air. Not making a noise but muffled moans. I can feel his chuckle of the sight of me suffering. He sticks another finger in my ass and I feel I'm going to explode. My back arches in response. He starts the stimulation, taking his fingers out of me and shoving them back inside. Now that my walls have gotten used to Louis invading me, he decides to shove in a third finger unexpectedly and increases the pace. My eyes grow big and a louder muffled moans comes out from me and all Louis says is:

Shhhh...— He says softly. I feel myself red as a cherry and a tear goes down my rosey cheek.

Right when I think I can't no more and will come right there, before he's actually inside me, he stops and I want to cry by the feeling of emptiness inside me and knowing I was so close.

He stands up and rubs himself desperately on me as he groans. I uncover my mouth once I feel no noise will come out of me and he covers my mouth with his hand. His hand grips my hips, pulling towards him.
—Ready?...— His husky voice ripples through me as he places himself against me.

I shake my head against his hand because I know I'm NOT going to be able to control the noise once he pushes forward and it still sounds like my mum is only feet away.

—Ready or not...— He begins to say before slamming into me. My back arches, my finger nails digging into the wall as I lose all my senses. His grip on my mouth hardens. I must be making noises I'm not aware of.

His deep groans invade my ears as he pulls out slowly and thrusts hard again. This time I'm fully aware of the whimper that slips from me.

—Do you think I can make you scream?...— He says before grazing his teeth across the base of my neck.

His body is bent over mine, his right hand glides up my stomach under my shirt. He pushes himself in me as he rolls my nipple between his fingers. My eyes squeeze shut as my head falls back.

—You like that, don't you...?— His breath hits my ear and I let a moan slip as an answer. This makes him pump into me faster, his hand leaves my nipple, making it's way between my legs.

I shake my head vigorously in protest but he just laughs and slides over the sensitive swollen bundle of nerves of mine. I cry out against his hand, the sounds of downstairs fading into the background. His hand works in sync with his body and I feel myself coming apart.

—Fuckkk.— He let's the words slip from him, losing some of his control.

He takes his hand from across my mouth and wraps it around my neck. I bite my lip, tasting blood as he relentlessly takes out his frustrations on me.

Oh god I can't do this....

Suddenly, he stops and spins me back around. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and one arm around his neck as my back slams against the wall. His mouth crashes to mine before he pushes himself back into me forcefully. He swallows my screams with his mouth as he pushes me against the wall over and over.

—Louis....— I moan before finally coming apart. His hand flys to my mouth again, thankfully, because you probably would have heard me across the street.

His release follows mine and he buries his face in my neck, biting my skin to keep himself quiet.

He keeps me there, held up by his body, both of us panting with my mum still happily humming in the kitchen, completely unaware of what just happened.

The hottest sex of my life...

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

That was nice... The next one is yet to cum
Get it? No? Ok...

Don't forget to vote and comment please
Love ya

-S