CHAPTER FOURTEEN

__________________

I sit in class, watching the teacher up front lecturing, but my mind keeps wondering off. Maybe it's all in my head but I swear she's only saying Blah Blah Blah over and over again. My teeth chew into the pencil I'm holding as I look around the room, watching the other students focusing diligently on the noise being spewed out in the most mundane tone I've ever heard.

—Fucking zombies.— I say under my breath.

The door swings open causing my head to whip in that direction but everyone else stays focused, not even flinching. Louis walks in, his eyes watching mine as he closes the door behind him. The teacher continues, also ignoring his presence.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone?

—What are you doing?— I mouth to him and he grins, walking over to the desk in the front of the room. His finger motions me to come up front and I adamantly shake my head at his request. He nods, signaling me again and his face turns serious. I look around again at the blank faces staring at the instructor and then back at Louis, once again shaking my head.

His hand slams the desk, —Now!— He yells and I jump up, my body following his directions.

I slowly walk to the front, looking side to side at the people and still, no one moves. I don't even think they are blinking. He watches with intense eyes and a clenched jaw as I walk towards him like my body is a magnet to his.

—Do you trust me?— His deep, husky voice cuts through me, his height attempting in looming over mine ominously as I feel little.

I don't answer right away and his head cocks to the side. Do I trust him? Do l trust anyone? Trust means giving up control, putting yourself in the position to be hurt. It's easier to not let anyone in and I've become really good at it.

—You need to let go, Harry.— He says, gripping my jaw between his fingers, bringing my eyes back to his, seeming to read my mind.

—Yes, I trust you.— I let out in a sigh.

—Good.— He smirks.

He lifts me by my waist, placing me on the desk. His mouth meets my neck forcefully, biting the skin and moans escape my mouth unwillingly.

My eyes close, forgetting about all the people in the room. Louis is all I can feel, all I can smell, all I can hear as he invades my every sense. I surrender to him completely and for once in my life, I live in the moment.

I didn't know how much I needed this man before he came into my life. It's only been two weeks and what he's taught me is priceless. He's awoken a different part of me that I buried so deep at such an early age, it could have cost me my whole young adulthood.

I lean back on my forearms, giving him permission to press his body against mine. Dark eyes watch mine intently as his body crawls on top of me like a predator. I lay flat on the desk, my knees bent to accommodate him between them.

His hips press against me and he groans into my open mouth before biting down on my bottom lip. The pain shoots through me, fueling the intensity of how much I want him.

—You want me to fuck you, Harry?— He lifts himself up onto his forearms, his lips an inch from mine. —In front of all these people?— Now leaning on one arm, he slides his hand between us, moving under the fabric of my pants. My eyes close as his fingers glide against me. —I think you would like that. You're hard just thinking about it. Tell me, does it hurt?—

Yes please....

—Harry...— I hear his voice again...

Yet I continue to grind my hips, my teeth biting into the flesh of my bottom lip where he just left his own mark.