𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

═════════════

" SAY IT! "

" buh.. ᵇᵃˡˡˢ"

" BALLLLSSS "

═══════•°•⚠•°•═══════

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋 of burning rubber flooded your senses, and instinctively, you sped towards it to see if you could help dissolve the crisis.

Getting closer to the scene, your eyes widened at the amount of people surrounding the villain attack, and the sight of the all-too-familiar explosions.

Shoving your way to the front of the crowd, your eyes widened drastically, prior to catching sight of who the villain was, and who was in it's grasps this time.

The shouts of the crowd surrounding you drowned out, the flow of your own blood and the thump of your heartbeat being the only noticeable sound. 'god fucking damnit I just wanted to go home.'

You shoved past the water hose hero, unknowing of the greenette running alongside you.

Finally arriving within meters of slime man, you noticed the greenette alongside you, clawing at the sludge monster before you even got the chance to do anything.

"IZUKU?? WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" You shouted in exasperation. "I DON'T KNOW!!" He screamed back.

Ah, he was in the same predicament as you. 'I don't even want to be here but now that I am I might as well help.'

In your moment of resolve, you casually poked the sludge monster, electrocuting it with millions of controlled volts, skillfully avoiding the blonde encapsuled in its abyss.

Bakugo sunk out of the sludge monster, falling limp in to your shoulder. You steadied him against you, before studying the sludge monster for a route of attack.

Smirking, you noticed your clear shot, and began compressing the air around wombo-combo to squeeze it into a small ball.

However, before you could completely obliterate it with your super strength, a certain blonde hero popped up again, stealing the spotlight.

Once again, you opted for the role of keeping the two boys grounded, holding on to Bakugo's waist and Izuku's wrist as massive wind gusts stormed through the area.

---

You were pissed ahff.

After literally dragging an unconscious Bakugou and Midoriya out of the crime scene, you were bombarded with pro heroes.

Of course, you loved them all, but really? Maybe about two inches of space? You don't feel like dealing with their crummy little hands trying to reprimand you.

"Do you have any idea how reckless that was, you idiot?! You could have been killed! How stupid can you be?" said one of the pro heroes.

While Midoriya was being lectured, Bakugo was being praised? 'What the balls? Veggie did more than any pro here bruh.'