𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

---

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 to my two friends at Horizon Preschool. They were the wildcards of the school- and also the only reason I enjoyed it.

One of them was very timid, but absolutely adorable, and the other was a explosive ash-blonde (which is a slightly ironic definition considering what his quirk is).

Today we had went to a library near our school as a field trip. Our teacher only allowed us in the kids section, but I snuck my friends out of it and in to the adult sections.

As I was walking along the uneven sidewalk leading to my house and counting the cracks in the pavement, I had a bad feeling in my gut.

I decided to brush it off as I had arrived at my house. Wanting to get rid of the jumpy feeling I have, I sprinted into my house, locking the door behind me.

The lights in my house were off, which was odd considering my parents never leave the lights off unless they are not in the house, and they're always here when I come home.

My gut churned in my stomach in a fit of nervousness.

I took a deep breath in before shouting, "Mom?!" I waited for a moment before sighing as the only response I got was an echo.

I decided against looking for them, resolving that they were probably asleep, and started heading up to my room to do my school work.

I had just reached the last step, when I felt a pair of gloved hands slide over my mouth from behind. I blinked groggily as black dots filled my vision, before my heavy eyelids slipped closed.

---

WORD COUNT: 283 WORDS