𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

═════════════

" nah"
-Y/N

═══════•°•⚠•°•═══════

'...𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 motivated me to get up this morning?" Was your first thought when you arrived with All Might to the beach that Izuku was training at.

Within the time span of the past 9 months, you had been going to the polluted beach with All Might and the greenette to watch Izuku train, and to also train yourself.

Within that time, Izuku had become far more lean.

Back to the present, you stood next to All Might, looking confused as the greenette screamed his heart out at the top of a giant trash mountain.

It was odd to say the least. Definitely not something you were expecting to see when you woke up this morning.

Nevertheless, you were proud of him. If screaming as loud as he could on an early sunday morning on top of a trash dump was what made him happy, who were you to stop him?

"Oh good lord!"

A loud voice guided you out of your thoughts. Your eyes immediately locked onto the broccoli's wobbling figure. Quickly, you moved to catch him.

Luckily, he dropped right into your arms bridal style. You tilted your head down at him and smiled. He looked at you dreary-eyed for a moment, before freaking out, flailing around in your arms. "A-aH Y/N?! Y-you can put me down! I don't wanna be a burde-"

"Actually, I think I'll just stay like this." You smirked down at him. "h-hUH?!" he sputtered, his face only gaining more heat.

You snickered at his now beet-red face, before setting him upright, letting him lean against you so he didn't flop to the ground.

All Might scanned the once polluted beach, impressed. "Holy super crap kid! You even cleaned outside the area I told you to!" All Might praised.

"I finished everything, All Might. I did it.." You nodded in acknowledgement, "do you think I'm ready now?" said Zuku, with an exhausted smile on his face.

"Yeah, you did good kid, I gotta say, I'm impressed. We knew you had it in you, but this is beyond Izuku!" All Might praised, and you proudly nudged him with your shoulder.

"Look at this," said All Might, holding a photo up to the broccoli cosplayer.
Izuku grunted in confusion at the old photo of him.

"It's you, crying ten months ago. Look how far you've come, such improvement! There's still a long road ahead of you before you can inherit my full power, but it's starting to look like you can do it!"

Looking at his hand, whilst still leaning against you, Izuku spoke, "All Might, Y/n, do I really deserve this?...Are you sure?" He spoke hesitantly, almost like he was afraid of the answer.

"You both put so much time and energy into helping me, how did I end up so lucky?" Steady streams of tears began to pour down his cheeks for the 10000000000000th time.