𝐓𝐖𝐎

═════════════

" and that's what we call in the business, an emotional breakdown"
-Y/N

═══════•°•⚠•°•═══════

1st POV

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀 learned of my quirks, he's been training me mercilessly. He wasn't the one who decided I should train though, I had asked him myself.

After that first night staying with him, I had told him the truth about my quirks and how I got them. The strange man with a black mask and how every time he showed up I gained a new quirk, the strain of it, Alastair.. Everything.

I figured it be better to just tell him seeing as keeping secrets like that just cause tend to cause problems and trust issues that could have been avoided in the first place.

But.. Shota took it in stride and didn't judge me for it.

He really is the best, isn't he?

---

"Are you purposely losing?"

Aizawa deadpanned at me from his place on the ground. We've just finished another one of my training sessions, and I managed to knock him to the floor by running up his scarf midair before tripping him from behind.

"Were you purposefully losing??" I tried again for a response. Silence fell between us before a slightly annoyed grin spread across his lips. Silently, he pulled himself off the floor. I shifted my weight to my other leg, still waiting for his answer.

He strode up to me, ruffling my hair before slipping into his sleeping bag, laying back down. "Aizawa, c'mon man." Still silent.

Unsatisfied with my lack of an answer, I limply flopped on to him and in response he shoved me off with a grunt, rolling me onto the dojo floor.

"I'll take that as a yes-" "Yesn't."

"Ah I see." "..."

"Okay I don't see, its a yes or no question choose you horrendously old man."

Aizawa rolled his eyes, used to me calling him old. "It means your improving, kid. Training isn't over though." He led off.

"What do you mean?"

"Carry me home without your quirk." "What the balls." "Language."

Grumbling to myself, I gripped onto his sleeping bag, and started dragging him out of the dojo, pausing momentarily to bid my goodbye to the dojo owner.

Sighing, I began my tedious trek home, still dragging my guardian from behind me. I made sure to drag him over every rock I saw.

---

I plopped down on the couch with a bag of chips and some soda, my adoptive father following soon after.

Remote in hand, Aizawa and I made eye-contact, before silently agreeing to watch whatever weird show was on MTV at the moment.

This is what we do on Sundays. Aizawa was always exhausted from both his teaching, and his hero work.